My new manicure and pedicure :)


Oh yea. After that blue and black simple manicure design, my sister helped me to draw this.
This is still another simple one but a little bit cuter and more suitable for me to match with my dress when go for a gathering. :)
Dang dang dang dang~
French manicure which inspired by Minnie!!



Even I am wearing pyjamas, the nail colour still match with it. :p
3 colour here: red, white and black.


This design is kind of French manicure.
Red and white polka dots with a black bow.
It looks too simple with only red and white dots and the bow is a highlight.
Some more bow represent Minnie :))




My very first time to have pedicure. >.<
This is actually inspired by bumble bee :p
Kinda easy to draw this bee with yellow and black colour.
Hooray~



What is this????
Oh my god!
When my cong cong meet bumble bee.....



From far ~



Okay I am start posing with my new manicure design. =.=
Click here to watch the tutorial and compare with mine.
But...Of course they can draw better because me and sister are just beginners :p


French manicure is my new lovessss.




Okay this picture is abit blur.
=.=


Cong cong. Me.
We both plan to say bye together to you guys. :D
Cong cong. Get ready.
One..two..three...
"Bye~"
LOL. =.=


Comments

Popular Posts