Masak-masak

Hi all I'm back to blog again. :) I know right? I took such a long break since the last post I blogged. I always feel like blogging and I love to blog no matter I have readers or not. ( but for sure it is more exciting la if I know there is someone out there reading my blog lol ) Fyi, I'm back in Ipoh and enjoying my one week break now =D 
Kinda homesick before that :X 
I have no way to describe how relax and happy am I now being treated like a little princess at home. Daddy mummy and boyfie take turn bring me go eat whatever I feel like eating and grandma everyday cook good food for me. Daddy mummy even drove me to Penang last Sunday just to eat the famous laksa. As usual, it taste awesomeeee. Blissful and sinful at the same time. Why? Because I EAT TOO MUCH.
Yes. EAT TOO MUCH! >.< 


Anyway, managed to spend some quality time with my boyfie today so I decided to post it out. No doubt, it is a food post muahaha. But this post is slightly different from the previous one. LOL. Because chefs in this post, is boyfie and me!! In fact i din help much but still, I insisted I'm one of the chefs. =p


Early morning, we went Tesco to grab good cooking ingredients.
Before I proceed, I wanna make a SMALL complaint here!
This morning when we both reached the tomato stall, fat boy asked me to choose tomatoes that I like.
He said he won't comment anything. I can just choose whichever I want.
Who knows when I chose the first tomato in my life and just wanna put into the plastic bag, he said the colour of that  tomato not nice.
**Take a deep breath** Well well well~~~
Then when I chose the second one, he said the second tomato not fresh and bla bla bla.
Argghhh... Fine! I choose another one.
Same thing happen again to the third tomato fourth tomato and so on... Poor tomato!!
Well Fine Alright!
I quit! I don't want pick tomato anymore. T_T


 
 

Every one of them look perfect right?
Please say yes! **puppy eyes**

Picture of me with green bell pepper. =D
Don't ask me why I took picture with it idk. 

Love the color.

Burning red.
At first we wanna buy some of them back to enhance the taste of our dishes but the staff said minimum gotta buy 42 gram. So... it's okay. 

Finally it was my turn to choose long bean. :D
p/s: Is that call long bean? lol i have no idea
By the way, you think that I look pro in this picture?
Yea. I gotta agree with you. Really a bit bit pro. lol
I am a good housewife in future for sure. Guarantee.
I'm just so talented. Haha.
Unfortunately my ambition is in another field.
So... "boh bian"! :p


$$$$$$$$$
Can you guess what are we going to cook from this picture?

Kangkung stirred-fried with sambal chili.
My favourite!!

Don't judge a book by its cover.
Don't judge its taste by its look.
=D

First try.
Stirred-fried eggs and tomatoes.
This dish was not bad but I still prefer stirred-fried eggs with onions. Slurrppp.
The tomato was a bit too "tomato".
Well I know that I am crapping but just...I don't like this combination. >.<

Steamed ladies fingers with garlic. Simple to prepare, healthy to eat and good to taste.


Fat boy's best dish.
Fried rice with eggs,long bean and cubed pork.
Always can't get enough of it.

Another first try.
Steamed brinjal.
Believe me this is super duper nice.
p/s: although it looked like it is not.
It was a brilliant idea to steam the brinjal rather than fried, baked or grilled, as it normally is.
This method of cooking delivers the sweetness of brinjal without it oiliness.
I love this dish freaking much. <3 td="td">

Kay, end of this post.
Happy reading :)

p/s: Hope that tomorrow night I can make it to SOS then I can upload tones of nice pictures. =D

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts