Shopping xoxo

Thank God It's F.R.I.D.A.Y.
F.R.I.D.A.Y
Weekend is coming oh my gawt.
Just went shopping with my twinsy aka best shopping mate ever yesterday in Orchard and Somerset.
Gosh! We are just too crazy and bought everything without really thinking how much is it cost.
And now... we are officially BROKE!
We both stunned when we put all the receipts together and convert it back to RM.
I think none of us spend that much before just in few hours time.
Now I finally understand why people say Orchard is shopping paradise.
Define Paradise:
1) Heaven
2) A place of extreme beauty and a state of supreme happiness.
3) A place that you never want to leave
O.M.G. Can I just stay there forever? :((
I never want to back to reality.

Us in MRT heading to Orchard. xoxo
We spent mostly in ION orchard and H&M.
Read this from google.
On September 3, Swedish high street fashion label Hennes & Mauritz (H&M) finally opened its first flagship store in Singapore.



Snaking queues, overnight campers and some 1,500 shoppers mark the opening of H&M's first store in Singapore.

Cool right?


Love the big and comfortable fitting rooms there so much.
Best for camwhore xoxo.
We tried these two clothes for fun as we both in love with the red one but don't really dare to wear it out. :p
Way too easy to catch people's eyeballs. XD
Me. In the red polka dots.
Lovessss.


Another picture of me in boyfriend tee @ topshop.
Love it. But it is in 80sgd.
Convert back to RM will be... Hmmm...
Next time maybe. ;)
p/s: I know no point I keep on convert but.. Can't help. LOL. I am poor girl..xp


We shopped a lot and yeah... So satisfy.
Will go again soon soon soon.
p/s: Must drag my twinsy along huhu.

Spot that rose?
We donated 10sgd to those poor kids and the man gave us this. LOL

End of my post.
Countdown: Back to Msia in 8days. =D

Comments

Popular Posts