My polka dots~




Alright, this is just a random post.
As I know I had such a long time din update my bloggie.
Pai Seh la everyone. :D
Holidays started on last Friday however for me, or I can say for all the upper six students, this holiday is not a REAL holiday for us.
Maybe we can called it as Self-Study weeks?
Everyday as usual I go back to school library to do some revision and preparation for me to sit for the second trial exam which fall on 25th of October.
Is that cruel?
Yes it is. =p
Some self-loving pictures which I took when I was stuck in a traffic jam on the way go fetch my sweetie sista. =D
Introduce my new Best Friends here.

Best Friend No.1:My long hand gloves which I wear each time I drive to protect my hand. =)
It looks colourful right? Aha. My mum choose it for me.



Best Friend No.2: I call it cong cong =) It is actually a massage tool and I put it in my car so that I can massage myself even when I am driving. =D


Last few days ago, my pretty sista Joeyi help me do a nail manicure.
Looks cute?
Oh come on, please say yes coz it is FREE OF CHARGE.
Somemore this was the first time my sweetie sista help people do manicure.
Appreciate so much. <3

BEFORE versus AFTER.
I love the Polka Dots so much.Teehee.

Dang dang dang dang. Finished. Yeah!


My sis's manicure. It cost her Rm15.

Recently went Folie-Folie to attend my cousin birthday party again.
Why do I say again?
The reason is that that is my nth time went there to have family gathering this few months.
My family and relatives seem fall in love to that place.
It cannot be deny that the food there really nice but I think the choices of food is too limited.
Anyway, I have a finger-licking dinner that night.
This is my main meal.

It is just a fried rice but the ingredients that they use to fried the rice is scallop and prawn.
Ya, Big prawn and huge scallop.
I love scallop so muchie muchie.

Huge scallop. =p
Cappuccino cafe which I order in Folie-Folie.

This is the mee that my sis ordered.
I don't know what it called but I can tell you the prawn they use to cook this mee is really really huge.
But of course, the price is not low.


Big size fresh prawn.

And ya, as usual I will order a scoop of Häagen-Dazs strawberry flavour ice-cream as my dessert. =D
My favourite strawberry flavour.
A sour strawberry which come together with the ice-cream.
My cousin sista's birthday cake. =D

The only picture I took with my lovely polka-dots.

Will update more frequent in the upcoming weeks.
Buai buai. <3

Comments

Popular Posts