Zoo Date

So excited so excited that I am gonna blog about my first visit to Singapore Zoo. Actually I should be studying now but then...I am not motivated to do anything so I guess blogging can help me to kill some time. :p
Personally think that the Zoo is awesome and seriously I can't wait to pay my second visit there just to have a look of the two panda bears. As fat boy is having 3 weeks semester break, so he planned to spend a week here in Singapore and I was extremely happy when he told me this. Yay! Then I quickly googled what places I can go with him and you know what...we both agreed to spend a day in Singapore Zoo. :D

Before that we kept googled how to reach that place and we had plan A and plan B. Plan A was take bus from the nearest MRT station and Plan B was take cab instead of bus. At last, we selected plan B cause it seems more convenient and enable us to cut down travel time. 

 Start this blog post with my camwhore picture. LOL
Took this picture while waiting for the cab and my ootd was moustache shirt, short pants and flip flop.
That day was a sunny day :)

T
Then, we had our breakfast there in zoo. The food actually tasted good or is it because we were too hungry?
 Anyway the price is reasonable. Nasi Lemak.

 My breakfast set.  :D
Healthier much than fat boy punya nasi lemak. Hor? Haha.


Mandrill and Zebra printed on our tickets.
We bought the zoo package which include unlimited tram rides and unlimited boat rides.
The tickets cost us 27 SGD each.
But in fact we only manage to take one boat ride and one complete tram ride in the zoo.


 Me again with Zoo tickets. lol lol

Fat boy was enjoying his Nasi Lemak. Yum Yum.


Well, after finished our breakfast, we started to plan our route so that we will not miss any show and can feed some cute animals. Feeding time and showtime are all printed clearly behind the map. :D

I spotted some cute kindergarten kids queuing outside the zoo lol they are so adorable hahaha. 
Can't resist their cuteness so took a picture of them.
Took hundred plus pictures inside the zoo but then I only uploaded some of my favourite animals' pictures. 

Pig. I forgotten its name I am so sorry =.=
The first animal I saw in the zoo.


White tiger white tiger.
Seriously I was so excited when I saw this white tiger as I never met any white tiger before in real life.
Its fur its colour look so nice oh I love.
Fat boy kept on say he want jump into the water swim together with that tiger. =.=
He was excited too lol.


Another white tiger. 
This white tiger seems so lazy it didn't move at all it just keep on lick its own feet.
But then white tiger stand there only also look so nice that's so unfair haha.
White tiger, your fur look so soft I wanna cuddle you can or not???
Me with colourful fishes. :)
The aquarium is so huge and the water inside is so clear. 


Know what is this? Hippo!!!!!!
I was so excited when I saw hippo because I swear I never met hippo with such a close distance before. 
It is like....so so so close you know?


Hippos in the same giant aquarium and it was like...just right beside me.
Oh my gosh I wanna touch its butt hahaha big butt.


Fishes massaging hippo.
Fat boy said he also want let those fishes to massage him he wanna be hippo. =.=
He seems interested to become many different kind of animal since that moment we stepped into the zoo.

Sweet kiss. Awww I jealous. :/

Kangaroo!!!! LOL took picture with a fake one.

Oh I love kangaroo!!!!!

Close up. So cute!

Take 2.
I am so regret that I missed the first session of feeding. The second session of feeding was cancelled due to rain. T_T
I want feed you lah baby kangaroo. :'(

Mua fat boy. :)
I don't know why he pose like this. =.=
lol

Nubian Ibex.
I love their impressive horns.
Wondering if I can have such horns to be attach to my head, how heavy would it be?!?!



Baboon. Lots of baboon. Lots and lots and lots of baboon.
I remember I read something which said that only the one with the biggest and reddest butt can be the king.

They stay beside a waterfall. Made me think of the TVB drama.
猴子猴孙,花果山水帘洞。 :D



Another type of monkeys and they dressed up so nicely. 

Us. :)
Sweating like nobody's business. I always have a love hate relationship with the sun lol.


Who don't love Penguin? Haha. 
They were dancing. 


Giant tortoises. 0.0

So huge right?



You know what?
I read something funny about the crocodile. I was like..."WOW!"
Gender depend on temperature. Amazing.

Then, we had our lunch in KFC. The tart tasted good but cheesy fries "ma ma dei".
I don't know why they dont sell cheesy wedges in Singapore KFC.  

Although unlimited boat rides were included in our zoo packages, but we only manage to take round trip for one time.
Money wasted. >.<
Anyway, nice breeze for a hot day

Giraffe feeding time. It is like you pay 5sgd then you can stand beside the giraffes, take picture with them and feed them.
But then I was too scare to join the feeding session.
If that giraffe bite my hand how? If that giraffe lick my face how?
Its tongue is so freaking long!

Close up.
I never got so close with a giraffe before hehe.
Anyway I am not willing to get any closer.


King of the jungle with me. Call me queen of the jungle!!!LOL
I think this was also the shortest ever distance between me and a lion.
Bravo I am so brave. :p


Handsome boy.

Fat boy and leopard.
Aww I love leopard print. ~~~ <3 p="p">Ehem...I love fat boy as well. :p
**blushes**



**wink**





Ugly pic.

Jaguar.
So lucky that when we reached, the feeding session started.
They were all so active. :D




Ring-tailed lemur!!! You sure recognize them if you are a fans of Madagascar!!
Very very cute!




Splash show.
Can you pose like this?





Then, we had pizza as our dinner.



Visit to zoo was so fun!!! I want to go again I want I want! LOL
Anyway, that's all!
Happy reading. :D


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts