Rico A Mona Bridal - My Wedding Journey

I've been super busy lately trying to arrange thing for my wedding, cope with my work and fit my time into my fitness schedule. I feel tiring but excited at the same time meeting all wonderful people to discuss big and small details of my wedding. Recently, Mr. Xiao starts complaining about all those "never-ending appointments" that I arranged for us. Oops haha. As a 2017 BTB, I feel like I don't have enough time to settle everything. Is that only me or all the brides out there feel the same? I constantly thinking how to make my wedding day better and sometimes I got frustrated over tiny stuff. Boyfriend said I should chill. Haha. Okay maybe I should. :D

For me, I don't really care about the pre-wedding photoshoot. When I say I don't care doesn't mean I am okay with shitty quality photos, just that I don't really want to spend a lot of money on this. Decent photo of us in our wedding attire will be good enough. What's important for me is the actual day wedding gown. Since I know what I want, we crossed out the option to take our pre-wedding photo at oversea and focus on searching "The one".

I browsed through a lot of bridal shops website online and I realized that I actually prefer some simple and elegant wedding gown designs. Those wedding gowns which look too cute or girlish are definitely a big no no for me. I love Rico's gowns cause all their gowns are simple with delicate design. It's love at first sight. Haha.








We always think bridal shop can wait and we are not in hurry to sign up one. With our past experience at those bridal fair, (hard-sell staffs that refused to let us leave) we don't really have good impression when come to engage bridal service. But we always know it is something that we need to do, cannot be I wear casual dress on my wedding right. Haha. Just nice Rico offered 400 sgd discount recently, we decided to book an appointment with them. Like finally. 10 months before my wedding.

Thank god, Shin Yee who assisted me made me feel at ease. When we first stepped in, she asked me whether I would like to try on some of their gowns to see if the gowns fit me. If I am keen, then only we proceed to discuss about services that they offered. My gosh, of course I said Yesss! Haha a bit too desperate. That was my first time wearing wedding gown in my life! So memorable.

When I stepped out of the fitting room, I saw Mr.Xiao was impressed. *wink*
This is important leh. If first wedding gown looks ugly and fail to surprise your husband-to-be, like not that good. Haha. Luckily I passed! Shin Yee let me tried four to five wedding gowns that day even though I never request for it. She waited for me patiently when I changed from one gown to another and non-stop recommended me some other gown designs to try on if I keen. No photo is allowed though.

I gotta say, I really really really love their gowns!

Shin Yee then went through the bridal package with us. What I like the most is she is very flexible and willing to change some of the items in the package to other stuff that we need. Cause I am having two wedding banquet, one in Malaysia and one in Singapore. I will need two additional gowns for my wedding banquet in Malaysia. She was willing to rent two additional gowns(different design) to me at super low price if I sign the package with her and I am so happy about the offer. :D

Of course, closed deal. :)

That's all for my experience with Rico at this moment. Will share more after my gown fitting session probably in September or October.

Drop me a comment if you want to know more about my bridal package as I believe all brides will have their own customized bridal package, it's not very nice to post it here. Cheers. :D



Updates:
Finally got married! haha. Click here for more updates of my wedding journey and Rico Part 2!




Comments

  1. Haha I don't know anything about bridal package yet feel so excited with how you put your planning into words!! Hahahaha. Waiting for your update in September or October =) Regards, TerWei

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Can you share your gown package with me? shuning2582@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Can you share your gown package with me? shuning2582@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi xinyi, congrats. If you don't mind, can u share with me your package? Am a 2017 btb also. My Email is choonpei87@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Xinyi! Congratulations on your wedding! I am also a 2017 BTB! Can you share with me your bridal package you signed up with Rico? My email address is rtjj94@gmail.com Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Xinyi, congrats on your big day! I'm quite keen on Rico's gowns as well, they're really pretty :) mind sharing your package as well? gwyncym@gmail.com thanks a bunch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello! how's your gown fitting with rico? I heard so much good reviews about them, do you mind sharing more info on the package please? My email address is wenna.poon@gmail.com thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Xin yi, could you share with me your rico pacakage too? Thanks! :)my email is graceteopt@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, could you share with me your rico package too? my email is real_peiah@hotmail.com. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, could you share with me your rico package too? my email is real_peiah@hotmail.com. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulation! I just sent to your email :)

      Delete
  11. Hello. Would like to see the package perks too! Can you kindly share with me too? My email is candeefoohuicheng@gmail.com.

    All the best with your wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulation! I just sent to your email :)

      Delete
  12. Hi, I am a 2017 btb and i'm going to have two banquets in sg and malaysia too!
    Do you mind to share the package with me?
    shiernleong@gmail.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi,

    I'm interested in the AD package with a second dinner in Malaysia as well! Do you mind sharing your package with me at paroxysmm@gmail.com? Thanks!

    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi,

    I'm a 2017 btb as well. Do you mind sharing the package with me at sinyichan09[at]gmail.com? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello!! Do you also mind sharing with me your package? :) Thank you very much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey babe! Care to share your package with me too? Thanks!
    tohxinyifelicia@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, I would like to know more about your package. Hope you are able to share more about it with me.
    My email is leonard.limgs@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, please share with me your package with Rico as well! Thanks!
    ctkl90@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Please share with me your package with Rico as well :) Thank you :) jasline-@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi , please share with me your package with Rico as well! Thanks! aliciapoh07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. hi, could you share your package with Rico? I'm thinking of dropping by their shop as well. Thank you! lilmissandmrmen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi,

    Could you share your package with me pls?
    Splaxtix_11@hotmail.com

    Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  23. hi could you share your bridal package with me? Jas_mine3@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi, i am interested to try out Rico too!
    Can i have a look at your bridal package too? :)
    you can send to blueangels_star@yahoo.com.sg

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Xin yi, could you share with me your rico pacakage too? Thanks! :)my email is htethtetrose@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Xin yi, may you share the package with me too? I am also need additional gown for Malaysia wedding. May I know how much u paid for additional gown? My email is xinli_89@hotmail.com

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Xinyi, congrats! Mind sharing your bridal packages with me? I just signed the basic package with Rico without negotiating. As I have no clue that this kind of package can be negotiated..�� Wanted to know what I can ask for.. just try my luck cause after signing my bargaining power become very Low.. if you don't mind sharing , please send to my email : emilyqsk89@hotmail.com

    Thank you!

    Regards,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Xinyi, congratulations on your upcoming big day!! Would you mind sharing your bridal package with me too? I have been looking at Rico's gowns and really like them too so want to have a sense of what they can offer versus the other studios. My email is swxy.wedding@gmail.com. Thank you so much! - Xinying

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Xinyi, could you share your package with me? at melzie88@gmail.com. Thank you very much!:)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hello! Would you mind to let me know how much is your actual day package at puiyinglow@gmail.com

    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hello!! Congrats on your big day!!! Mind sharing your package with me? Thank you! My email is shiyan_21@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi, could you share the package with me? ��Kellyng91@gmail.com thanks! ��

    ReplyDelete
  33. hello can share your package with me? blackcl0set@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  35. hello Xinyi, can you share your package with me as well? my email is kangni86@gmail.com
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  36. hello Xinyi, Do you mind sharing your package with me? Thank you!

    shiqi86@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi xinyi, do you mind share your package with me? Thank you! sakura2101@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. hi Xinyi, could you share your package details with me pls? thank you in advance! cheryl.tty@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. hello babe! i am also thinking of renting gown from rico for my malaysia wedding. do you mind sharing details of your package with me? thank u! my email is : terrorist_gurl88@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi xinyi,

    Could you share the details of your package with me? Thank you in advance! My email is kpooooooooooo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Could you share the details of your package with me? Thank you! My e-mail is clarissa2104@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. hi!
    could you kindly share your package please? thank u!

    ansytansy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hi would you share your package with me too? Thank you!

    Davkoh22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Wow! Gown is really amazing and beautiful. I really like it.

    Bridal Spa Packages Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  45. Very good document! Website owners demonstrated often the checking out. I’m hoping to share a little more of your stuff. My partner and i that you’ve superb perception and thus ideas. I’m now strongly fulfilled just for this specifics. singapore bridal shops

    ReplyDelete
  46. Regardless of whether you are arranging an exceptionally formal undertaking wearing a fashioner wedding outfit or an easygoing occasion amid the day with a basic marriage outfit, you can't neglect to complete it off with the ideal marriage embellishments Bridal gown Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  47. COLLINS GUZMAN FUNDING'S

    We offer a variety of Financial packages at a very low interest rate, We stand apart from other lenders because we believe in customer service, We offer the right solution to your financial needs.In general we are FINANCE COMPANY, We offer loan at 2% interest rate, Commercial loans, business loans, home loans, car loans and debt consolidation loan are available for you. Contact us for more information via E-MAIL: collinsguzmanfundings@gmail.com/WhatsApp: +1 (786) 598-8751

    Names:
    Occupation:
    Loan Amount Needed:
    Loan Duration:
    Your Country:
    Mobile NO:
    Purpose Of Loan:
    Email Address:
    monthly income:
    Sex:
    Age:

    Thanks and best regards
    Mr Collins Guzman
    WhatsApp or Text: +1 (786) 598-8751

    ReplyDelete
  48. HOW I GO MY DESIRED LOAN AMOUNT FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK. Email for immediate response: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com Call/Text: +1(415)630-7138 Whatsapp +19292227023

    Hello everyone, My name is Mr.Justin Riley Johnson, I am from Texas, United State, am here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN INVESTMENTS FINANCE(drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com) after i applied Two times from various loan lenders who claimed to be lenders right here this forum,i thought their lending where real and i applied but they never gave me loan until a friend of mine introduce me to {Dr.Benjamin Scarlet Owen} the C.E.O of BENJAMIN LOAN INVESTMENTS FINANCE who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really did as he promised without any form of delay, I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met {Dr.Benjamin Scarlet Owen}, who really helped me with my loan and changed my life for the better. I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan also, So feel free to contact Dr.Benjamin Scarlet Owen on his email address: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com BENJAMIN LOAN INVESTMENTS FINANCE holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly via Whatsapp +19292227023 Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com and consider all your financial problems tackled and solved. Share this to help a soul right now, Thanks..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts