Birthday Staycation @ Montigo Resort

Had a short getaway to Batam in November to celebrate my baby boo's birthday. Yeah someone finally turned 27. 恭喜恭喜

This getaway is a little birthday vacation trip that I planned for him - a 2D1N stay at Montigo Resort Batam. At first I thought of booking local hotel to have a birthday staycation, like what I did previous year. Not too sure whether did I blog about it, I actually planned a birthday staycation in Marina Bay Sand back in 2014.

So, when I am still quite lost and not sure which hotel to book, I came across the advertisement of this super nice-looking resort on my Facebook homepage. My eyes immediately turned into two heart-shapes while scrolling through all the photos taken in the resort by other people. Oh my gosh! Seriously! Hahaha. I know I have to go there!!

And I am actually pretty sure my boyfriend will love that place. I mean, who doesn't love sea view villa that comes with private pool, right?

Indeed, my decision was right! We had a really wonderful stay over there! All the staffs are so so so friendly, efficient and helpful. The villa itself is huge, comfortable and the best part is, come with private pool facing the sea. What else can I ask for! Really!

To get to Montigo Resort from Singapore, guests are advised to take ferry from Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal to Nongsapura Terminal in Batam. After a short 30 minutes journey, we reached. Outside the ferry terminal,  staffs from Montigo Resort were already waiting there for us. :) For your information, Montigo Resort provides complimentary land transfer from Nongsa Terminal to the resort for all the guests. The resort is just 10 minutes drive from the terminal. Super convenient!


The official check-in time is 3pm but we arrived at 12.30pm (Batam time). A little bit too early haha cause I forgot that Batam time is an hour later than Singapore time. Upon check-in, the staff told us that our room is not ready yet, and she try to arrange some other activities for us while waiting for the house-keeping to be done. She suggested to take us to one of their restaurant for lunch, or go for a massage.

The Lobby.

We were not in the mood for massage so they took us to Tadd restaurant for lunch. They sent us there using buggy. So cute! The resort is huge and it takes time to walk from one place to another place. So they provided this buggy service that can pick us up at any places anytime within the resort. Just give a call to the reception then the buggy will arrive at your doorstep within 5 to 10 minutes time. Cool right!




Arrival picture. 



While waiting for our villa to be ready, we chill at the restaurant and also took some pictures at the bridge here.







<3 p="">



Yay.


The apple of my eyes.


The villa was ready by 2.30pm. Our villa number is Villa 92 (Seafront villa). We were so so so excited the moment we stepped into our 3-storey villa. THIS PLACE IS FREAKING AWESOME! 



All of these are individual villa. So nice right! If I am not wrong, all the interior of the villas are the same and come with the same facilities. The only difference is the view of the villa. So if you are those who don't really care about the view, then just go ahead and get the cheapest rate villa will do. I thought it will be more romantic if our villa faces the sea, so I booked the seafront villa for us.



The super huge living room for two of us. Living room is located at ground floor.



Outside the living room is our private pool. Tables and chairs are provided beside the pool. So you can actually order in-room dining, then enjoy your meal overlook the ocean. The resort provides in-room hightea as well.







The master bedroom with seaview. 






The toilet with super super super huge bathtub. 








The second room of the villa. Guest room with two single beds. Also come with a bathroom. But too bad there are only two of us, we didn't get to use this room.




Third storey of the villa. A roof that only belongs to us for that particular 2D1N. At night, you can choose to order in-villa barbeque or prepare your own barbeque if you want. Lie there and look at the stars is actually quite romantic.







I immediately took a selfie with the pool and sea as background after the room tour. haha



Then got ready to dip into the pool. But, we need to first inflate our playmate. Little White Swan. I carried it all the way from Singapore to Batam and it was not an easy task. lol. It was very big size so even though it is foldable, still, it had to be put in a big Ikea bag. And for people like me who doesn't like to carry big thing while I travel, I actually think the bag is a burden haha. And we took 1 hour plus to inflate it even though we were using electric pump. Not to forget one of the biggest problem was the electric pump created so much noises. Sigh. :/



While waiting for him to get the job done, I lied on the sofa bed and took some selfies haha. I miss my grey hair!!

Anyway, The living room is so comfortable and with two airconds installed. We got so cold that we need to switch off one of them.

Mr. Xiao kept asking me to go change into swimsuit but he didn't know that I actually prepared a surprise for him, so I declined.

And then, surprises arrived.



The hotel staffs helped to arrange a birthday surprise for Mr.Xiao. LOL.
When they arrived, I went to open the door for them but Mr.Xiao was actually still dipping in the pool. Haha he then so paiseh quickly put on a bathrobe. Initially I thought the resort was just sending a staff over to deliver us the birthday cake. lol. I didn't know that they actually bringing guitar over to play and sing a birthday song for Mr.Xiao. So sweet.





Birthday boy with his slice of birthday cake. Big smile on his face. *pinch*
Love you panda.
You know I do.



这样很有feel. HAHA








Little White Swan is ready!!!!! Yay. FINALLY!




Pool time~~~ Actually feels quite good to sit on the float la haha.



Birthday boy trying to act cool. :D



With my little white swan. hoho.



Sorry hur must use sticker to cover the sexy tummy. haha


Basically the whole afternoon we just dipped in the pool, then called buggy to fetch us out for dinner at evening time. We had our dinner at the Chinese restaurant in the resort and the food was actually quite nice. Satisfying dinner :D

 Bye bye 小天鹅. We were going out for dinner.
No I can't bring you there. Stay home and wait for us okay. 


 Our dinner.
铁板豆腐


 菜。LOL

 calamari rings.


 Black Pepper Chicken.




After dinner, we rented some DVDs and Wii game from the lobby. It is FOC.
Mr. Xiao wanted me to watch the Starship Trooper with him. A very very old movie. Well, not bad though. 

              
We saw this when we came back to our villa. Someone cleaned our room and leave it there.
So cute.


-Second day-

     
Woke up in the morning and this is the view from our room. 
I wish I can wake up like that everyday. Haha.
Thinktoomuch.

Good morning little white swan. How're you. 



The resort provides complimentary breakfast buffet for all the guests and the food was delicious. After breakfast, we walked around and took some pictures. 


Recently we love to make the angry-bird face after we watched the trailer haha. Whenever one of us pretend that we are angry, we make that stupid angry bird's kind of angry face. Haha. Can't wait for the Angry Bird movie. And Kungfu Panda.


The buggy. 


This is actually the public pool of the resort. But don't know there is no one there using the pool. Probably because everyone has their own pool in room so...don't bother. lol



Love my grey hair. Thanks photographer.



So calm and peaceful. 



Chilling. Haha. 


Love this candid shot of mine. Smile so big.



Went back to our villa after breakfast and took some photos at the roof. Before we dip ourselves into the pool again haha.






I love the background so much. Blue blue sea. 





That's all for our Montigo 2D1N stay. We enjoyed ourselves so much during the stay and wish to go back again in near future. :D























Comments

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
    First name......
    Middle name.....
    2) Gender:.........
    3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
    4) Loan Duration:.........
    5) Country:.........
    6) Home Address:.........
    7) Mobile Number:.........
    8) Email address..........
    9) Monthly Income:.....................
    10) Occupation:...........................
    11)Which site did you here about us.....................
    Thanks and Best Regards.
    Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. COLLINS GUZMAN FUNDING'S

    We offer a variety of Financial packages at a very low interest rate, We stand apart from other lenders because we believe in customer service, We offer the right solution to your financial needs.In general we are FINANCE COMPANY, We offer loan at 2% interest rate, Commercial loans, business loans, home loans, car loans and debt consolidation loan are available for you. Contact us for more information via E-MAIL: collinsguzmanfundings@gmail.com/WhatsApp: +1 (786) 598-8751

    Names:
    Occupation:
    Loan Amount Needed:
    Loan Duration:
    Your Country:
    Mobile NO:
    Purpose Of Loan:
    Email Address:
    monthly income:
    Sex:
    Age:

    Thanks and best regards
    Mr Collins Guzman
    WhatsApp or Text: +1 (786) 598-8751

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts