My one of a kind boyfriend

I have a really really cute boyfriend. A really cute one. A unicorn.

Still remember last year I saved for a very very long time just to book a room with nice bay view in MBS to celebrate his birthday. When he knows about it, he just smiled and found it amazing to able to spend a night there. But at the same time scolded me for splurging so much for the staycation. He thinks that the infinity pool is cool but he said the money can has better use in other ways. Oh well, attempt to impress him failed.

Then I got him a Prada wallet as birthday present. Burned a hole in my pocket. First time stepped into Prada shop was to pick gift for him, when me myself actually want a Prada so badly for so many years. Lol. I thought he would be super happy to receive the gift. But then again, he just said thanks babe but din really showed any excitement on his face AT ALL. LOL. He did smiled happily but then, I know he wasn't crazily happy. Receive Prada smile happily is not enough one, must crazily happy scream here scream there only can express the happiness. Lol. Am I asking for too much? Haha. But no, no it wasn't a joke.  I am serious. So back to the topic, I know the wallet failed to touch his heart. He always simply put his wallet here and there after work. God knows how much care need to be taken of when you using a branded wallet. =.= Cannot let the wallet in contact with water one.  Dumb boyfriend.

Well, needless to mention about valentines day gift and such. Hard to please ah this guy. Haha.

But then out of my surprise, when I give him my hand draw scrapbook and a tiramisu cake as anniversary gifts last night, the moment he received it, I saw tears in his eyes.

My first response was:

WHAT?! TEARS IN HIS EYES?! SERIOUSLY?!

LOL. Well couldn't be deny that this is the gift that I spent most time and paid most effort out of all, cause it is a 45 pages scrapbook, each and every page has my childish hand drawing on it together with some words that I wanna tell him. But I never expect that would happen. Because this isn't an expensive gift. In fact, don't really cost me anything. With colour papers and colour pencils that I already have, I just keep draw and draw and draw. Never know he would be so touched.  I thought draw scrap book and made cake are kinda old school thing. I even imagined that he might laugh at me. Lol. Cause he is a 27 years old uncle, not too sure whether he will think that I'm childish or not. But hey no, he didn't think so. He never laugh at me. Instead, he hug me tight and say he love me. How shyyy. 🙈🙈🙈🙈

He flipped page by page slowly with tears in his eyes, made me feel so touched as well. Out of sudden, my ugly hand drawing scrapbook seems became a priceless treasure. 😢😢😢

Dumb boyfriend, you're really one of a kind. That's why I say you are my pandicorn. (Panda + Unicorn) As unique and magical. You don't fart rainbow though.  Lol.

I love you my Pandicorn. Happy anniversary.








Comments

Popular Posts