11052015

Hello Monday. Should be doing my Final Year Project's presentation slide shows now instead of blogging, but recently I have the mood to blog. So, whenever I feel like blogging, I blog. That's it. Simple! Boyfriend always said Life's Simple, which I agree. We do not need much in order to survive, we just need air, water, food and Love. Just bear in mind that the most precious thing on Earth cannot be bought. ;)

So far, life's good except that I still have one FYP oral presentation awaiting on this coming Wednesday. It is indeed stressful whenever I think of the scene of me questioned by two knowledgeable Professors after I done my presentation and what worse is that I don't know how to answer their questions. Well, I can only pray that they won't give me a very bad grade. Anyway, I am going to graduate this year no matter what grade they give me. So, it doesn't really matter I guess. Can't wait for Wednesday to come which I can unofficially declared graduate. =D

Yesterday was Mother's Day. Unable to celebrate together with my pretty mama and both gorgeous grandma but I promise, I will be there during Father's Day. Baba you're so lucky! I love you lotss! Flying to Taiwan this weekend with my beloved course mates to celebrate our graduation. This is gonna be my first time in Taiwan and I am already mentally prepared myself to get FAT during the 2 weeks vacation. Eat as much as I can then workout after I back from Taiwan. It's time to lose some weight. I want to be in shape to wear my bikini end of June. It's hard though. It's hard. Sigh.

I think as I grow older, my metabolism rate drops. This is the only reason I can think of each time I weigh myself. You will be amazed if you know what's my weight now cause my current weight has reached a shocking number. The portion of meal I eat still the same as last time but how come last time never gain weight, now I gain weight like crazy. I think exercise is the only way out. I need to boost my metabolism rate to slim down. But you know what, I hate jogging so freaking much! I feel a little bit depressed each time I look into the mirror nowadays to be honest. :/

Well I believe as long as I willing to start exercise, everything can be back on track sooner or later. I hope. *pray hard* How good if I am that kind of girl who won't gain weight no matter how much food I stuff into my mouth. But again, I believe no one is perfect. Give and take lor. Maybe I jealous of you because you have very hot body figure but you jealous of me cause of something else that I have but you don't have? That's possible, right? Maybe you actually want to have a belly so much but couldn't get it? Or actually you think flabby arms is the trend now? Haha just kididng. LOL

Back to my graduation trip, I actually feel like blog about Taiwan every night before I sleep during my vacation. Sounds crazy? LOL. Can't wait. I hope it will be a nice and enjoyable trip. That's all for today. Should continue to do my powerpoints now!


Kthxbye




 

Comments

Popular Posts