15122014

Am going to leave Singapore tomorrow for a short break back in my hometown. Mixed feeling. I miss my family and can't wait to meet them but at the same time, feel unbelievably upset that I can't see his cute panda's face for that long. I know I will miss him. In fact, I already start missing him though he is still in the same room with me now, lying on his bed taking a short nap. Looking at his innocent face, I feel so bad that I have to leave. Didn't know that my love feeling has grow this strong. Or maybe, actually I do know. He is just so sweet so considerate so caring. I am falling deeper and deeper, day by day. I've never meet someone like him before.

Recall back three and half years ago, when I first came to Singapore, I never feel bad that I have to leave this land. Every semester break every long holiday, I can't wait to book my flight and fly back to Malaysia. Till I meet him. Till I fall in love with him. Then, I started to know more about this country that I had stayed for three years plus. I changed. This country now mean something to me. Because this is the place that he was born. I have no idea why I get so emotional tonight. But I feel really thankful that I chose to come Singapore for my tertiary studies, I am lucky that Meinhardt chose me and gave me a chance to have my internship in the company, and feel thankful that my boss assigned him to be the one who guide me out of so many experienced engineers.

I am glad that I met you. Panda. Don't miss me too much when I am back in Malaysia. But I will for sure miss you like mad. lol


See you soon. Very very soon.

Comments

Popular Posts