11122014

Life is good. Or to be specific, life after exam is freaking good. No stress. No rush. I can just do whatever I want. Or choose not to do whatever I don't want. This might seem crap but it actually makes sense.

真正的自由不是你想做什么就做什么,

而是你不想做什么的时候可以不做什么。

When I can reject things that I don't feel like doing, there comes the real freedom. And I wanna shout out loud: " I am coming back home soon!" Yay. As we grow older it's getting harder and harder for us to spend some quality time with family. So I am really looking forward to it. And friends, if you are reading this blog post, I can interpret it as you actually miss me right. Lolol 不要脸. Feel free to ask me out. Just that it might be a bit inconvenient for me to drive out at night because I converted my driving license. I passed the Singapore driving test but I have yet to receive my driving license. So...it's abit risky to drive without a license. Come fetch me guys!

December is a good month and 2014 is definitely a good year. Actually every year also a good year for me haha. Just that sometimes it's scary when the thought of I am a soon-to-be 24 years old girl come to my mind. 2015 will be a challenging year for me! And I am looking forward to it.

Recently keep searching for winter wear in some of my favourite fashion stores to prepare for January trip. In a struggle whether I should get myself a leather one or not. If only if I am rich, I will buy all. Sigh~ Money never enough. No money how to everyday fashion show during the trip. LOL

I wish I can buy some really nice winter wear at low low price. #thinktoomuch

Should I blog about my birthday stay in Fullerton? I missed that in my blog. But kinda lazy. I still haven't blog about my Bangkok trip also. By the way, Nespresso coffee machine is a big hit recently isn't it. When I first play with the machine during my stay in Fullerton, I actually don't know that it is quite expensive and a lot of people love it. Me and boyfriend just keep playing with it although we don't really like coffee cause it's fun. Then recently only I realize we actually wasted quite a lot of good quality coffee during our stay and I gotta say Fullerton Bay hotel is quite generous in providing us the coffee capsule. At least more generous than MBS lol.




And too pretty not to repost the view from our room. :D



Hmm...
Till then.
xoxo










Comments

Popular Posts