18112014

Hi blog. I am here for a short escape from the reality. Shouldn't I be studying? Yea I should be studying. But please please just let me stay here for a while run away from all the exam stress.

Countdown: 4 more days to first paper. But I am not ready yet.

Haven't start doing any past year papers, haven't finish my revision and still struggling hard to complete my tutorials. Blame myself for being so lazy this semester. Ended up I need to rush to finish all the modules now, few days before my examination. :/

But the fact that I am still here blogging and talking crap... LOL. 

我好像真的不怕死  


Miss me?

I wonder is there anyone still reading my blog nowadays to find out how's my life. Is there anyone who miss me and feel bad when they click into my blog and find out there is no new update hahaha. thinktoomuch

I am here to waste time waste time waste time waste time. 

*tick tock tick tock*

Continue to waste time waste time waste time waste time. 

*tick tock tick tock*

Don't Slap Me. lol 

Well maybe I should blog a little bit about my life recently. Life is still good and I am satisfying with most of the thing. Still learning ways to improve myself so that I can be a better person. 

Recently I try to implement a new habit in my daily life. A good one. I want myself to stop staring at phone when I am on my way to school or on public transport going somewhere even when I am alone. Instead, I want myself to look at the trees, the beautiful sky, the grass, the building and the people around me. This is interesting because I started to realize there are beautiful flowers along the way which I used to walk everyday but never notice their existence. I started to bump into more friends on my way to school and get to say hi and catch up a bit with them. The feeling is good. Haha I hope this habit can last long. 

Anyway I just back from a staycation in MBS last weekend and I have to say that I mad love the infinity pool @ level 57. It was crowded during weekend but boyfriend and I still manage to find a little corner for ourselves. Mainly because the pool is quite large. Let me spam some photo here.









We also had our first candlelight dinner that night. I brought the three heavy candlestick holder there and not to forget about those long candles. All perfectly hide inside my handbag. That's actually a surprise for boyfriend. " Don't be amazed. Panda. I am just a hopelessly romantic person."  



ROFL. But this view from our room really took my breath away. *love-shape-eyes*
Seriously recommend to everyone out there who wanna book a room in MBS, get a higher level room. There is no point to stay in lower level room if you choose to stay in this hotel. The higher the better! This is the city view from our room at level 45.

Happy birthday in advance boyfriend! If only if you see this hahaha. I know you never read my blog. Tsk tsk tsk. 

Time to back to study. Till then. 

Sayonara! *fly kiss*











Comments

Popular Posts