The Surprise

I just landed in Changi Airport half an hour ago and heading back to city now inside the mrt. Since I'm so free I decided to blog using my phone. Yeah for the first time. Because this phone is so convenient and smart and I love it so much, I wanna try to use it to blog. See whether I will love my phone more after this or I will start to hate it haha fml.  Because I actually have an Ipad mini and I had once tried to use it to blog, I would say that it is so terrible. Ever since then I decided to stick back to my laptop. So okay note3, please don't failed me lol.


Just back from a 3 days trip in KL to meet all the people I love. In fact this is actually a surprise trip I would say. Every one that close to me know that I will be flying to KL in last Friday morning except one person - my fat boy. Haha. I already planned this for quite a long time and few days ago before my flight, I told Sam to go Sunway Pyramid meet up my sister on Friday to get his birthday present from her. ( Saturday is his birthday). Everything run smoothly and he never realized he was slowly falling into my trap. I also told him not to find me on Friday from 10-12 ( the time which I will be on plane ) and give him the reason that I will be going for my second hair removal treatment with girlfriend in Orchard lol.


Once I landed at the airport.l, I took a cab to Sunway Pyramid and hid at a corner near the place where he was told to meet my sis. I was freaking excited and nervous that time by kept wondering what will be his facial expression when he see me fml. The moment when he turned over and saw me standing in front of him worth everything!!!!! He first showed no expression like cannot recognize me for few seconds and then stunned standing there. He didn't move at all until I went near him and hug him lol. So so so funny.  After I hug him then his face turned so red like tomato.

Where got people so cute one haha. After that I asked him what was in his mind when he first saw me, he said first question he asked himself was "where am I now". Then after that his mind went totally blank. Haha so cute. Of course, he kept nag me for lie to him these few days (as expected ). =(
Never mind I am willing to bear the consequences because his stunned expression worth everything. Haha.

I enjoyed myself so much in KL lolol. Ate good food for every meal and daddy mummy even brought along didi to visit me in KL yesterday. This is going to be a long long post cause I wanna blog every single little things that happened. :)



Selfie in the car.


After fat boy realized that he wasn't in dream and I am a real person standing in front of him, we went Manhattan for our lunch. Then, went for a movie called "Free Bird" after lunch. What's interesting is... after we watched the movie for around 40 minutes, suddenly lights all on inside the cinema and person in charge requested us to leave. There was a spot check from dunno what kementerian negeri and the cinema in fact not yet got the licence to play this movie in public. So we watched for 40 minutes and we got our money refund. Not bad haha. 赚到了


My driver. :p

This movie actually not bad.
The Great Turkey. :D

Then at night, I brought baby boy to a restaurant located in KL city center named El - Cerdo to celebrate his birthday. It is a Spanish restaurant if I'm not mistaken haha. I chose that place because the restaurant famous of pigs and fat boy love pigs so much. The price is above average and the food is actually not that impressive, but I think their service and ambience are really good. Rate them 9 out of 10. The only drawback is not much parking at that area so we forced to pay 20 to park at a private car park. Why KL parking so expensive one.

 Appetizer.



We ordered their signature dish - Roasted Suckling Pig ( half piglet for 2 pax ) as our main dish. When it is served, one has to use a plate to cut the piglet for three times, and then make a wish, break it and throw it into a bucket. By doing this, it is believed that you can shooo all your badluck away.




Specially for Pork Lover.


It served with salad.

Below are some photos of fat boy smashing plate to gain more luck hahaha. I actually recorded a video for that but lazy to upload. The awesome thing about my phone is it able to take picture at the same time when you are recording. Yes. Record video and take photo at the same time. Love it so much.

So here you go. 

 First, cut the pork for three times.


 Then, throw it into a bucket.

Make a wish and DONE.
Happy Birthday Sam.


After Sam break the plate, the cheerful waiter helped to cut the pork nicely and served again.


Ta-dang.


Us.
I looked terrible but this is the only picture of us. >.<


And I am in the mood of having some wine that night. Then the waiter recommended this.



The waiter told us this is a kind of Spanish wine which most people like to order. I think it tastes good as in it tastes like champagne or mixed fruit juice with a little bit liquor inside. Still complained to fat boy that it doesn't taste like an alcoholic beverage at all. Who knows the drunk feeling came really sudden.  After I drank for like half cup, I suddenly feel so hot and feel like sleeping lolol.

Moral of the story: don't look down on wine that don't tastes like wine hahaha.  后劲特别强。

Then when we asked for our bill after dinner, all staff kept let us waiting. We waited for like 15 minutes and we became super duper impatient. What was in our mind was that the restaurant staffs are so inefficient. After a while, they suddenly served us a plate with two shots and one piggy on it together with a candle. Oh my god we feel so bad for thinking of them that way. They were actually busy preparing the birthday surprise for fat boy. All the staffs even came to our table and sing Sam a birthday song. So touching. Thank you El Cerdo you all are so nice. I will definitely go back again. *wipe my tears*


After that we went Sunway Pyramid again to catch a late night movie - Free Birds (the same movie haha).

 Us.


#ootd

Next day, woke up at 11 something and went Subang with fat boy to fetch sister for brunch. We went a place that I wouldn't miss each time I visit KL, which is Uncle Jang.





Nice anot. My skill so good haha.
YUM YUM.


But then who knows shit happened. We parked our car in Mont Kiara car park and fat boy used Touch and Go to drive in. But then the card spoilt after our lunch dunno why and end up we couldn't got out of the shitty car park. Talked to the security guard and he insisted want us to pay 30 as in he wanna handle our case as lost ticket case wth. I was so freaking angry that time and kept argue with him. As for me, 30 is very small amount but I don't think this is the way to handle the problem. I know we have some responsibility as that's our fault for damage our own Touch and Go card, but CCTV is there and they should have bear a part of their responsibility to go and check the CCTV out to know that we were not lying.  Shitty guard said CCTV only can be check on next Monday and he cannot do anything. Some more he said a lot of people lost their parking ticket also said that they came in using Touch and Go wth. Okay fine. We paid. Just hope that if their CCTV put there is actually for nothing then they might as well just throw it away. He say he will refund to us if he checked and found out we really use our own Touch and Go to enter the car park. Okay fine let's just wait. 破财挡灾

Smile even thing goes wrong. 

My driver. Handsome anot! He was wearing my birthday gift.
 He is a die hard Liverpool fan. :3


After such thing happened that spoiled our mood, we went Publika to have some nice coffee to cheer ourselves up. Always wanted to go Coffee Stain by Joseph and then...ta-dang, I am finally here.


 The picture of us with me pointing at the bear. hahaha.

 My hot chocolate with a fat kitty floating and smiling. 
Nice hor.

Pity bear which struggling inside the hot chocolate. :0


And sister's latte.


If you are wondering why her latte look so boring...
They only made such 3D coffee art on hot chocolate drink. That's why. :D


Sister also bought 4 cupcakes for me and Sam from Wondermilk @ Publika.

 Tastes good but it is a little bit too sweet for me.

Can't take it haha.

At night, I went BBQ together with Sam's housemates to celebrate Sam birthday. Always love BBQ especially BBQ that has a lot of bacon. But then I didn't bring my phone so no picture. :/
One thing to highlight: Sam kena threw into the pool lolol. Got all wet! 

Post updated with photo. Just got from fat boy.



And the next day, daddy mummy brought didi to visit me in KL. We met up in Pavilion for brunch.


As always. My family's favourite lolol.

Love the Christmas decoration in Pavilion so much.

Christmas is my favourite time of the year. *love*

After brunch, daddy said he wanna go PWTC to see the International Motor Show but he was too lazy to drive there. For the very first time in our life, we took taxi together.

In the huge taxi. 
Lolol take taxi also so excited.

Unfortunately when we reached there, the building blackout and forced to close. =.=


---Continue blog on the other day---

Can't believe such big event also will face this kind of problem. Speechless. Wasted 40 bucks.

After we decided not to wait, we took LRT from there to KLCC. Great adventure for my family.



Lolol tourist photo in LRT station.



My sweet baba and mama.


And my little fat brother. *pinch*

Can you believe we actually had so much fun snapping photos inside the train lol.

Then, I got the greatest gift this year from my lovely parents in KLCC.


My first bag from this shop.
I actually want to buy this long ago but super Em Seh Dak. Can't describe how happy I am when daddy brought me into the shop and asked me to just choose. Awww~ Christmas gift comes early. That's why I love Christmas. :p



My beautiful sister.

That's all for my 3 days in KL.

Overall my first blogging experience using Note 3 is good. Haha easy to use and screen is big. But of course cannot compare with laptop. All photo in this post taken using Note 3. The quality is superb I can start to  abandon my G12 already!

Okay time to back to study.
Xoxo.







Comments

Popular Posts