October

Hey there. It is November already but I still haven't blog anything about my October of 2013. No way I must blog something in case some of my friends miss me lolol.

Recently keep thinking that how GOOD if I have taller nose bridge.

Life has been busy as always, and I am in super good mood right now because I just back from Malaysia and I had a lot of fun last few days. Although I feel bad for leaving home again but I think one shouldn't be too greedy. Already feel very happy and satisfied that I can spent my weekend in Ipoh with all the people I love. :D And now it is time for me to come back here and strive hard for my Final Exam. The reason I decided to book a flight so sudden and went back home few days ago was because I feel so stress here in Singapore all the while. Terribly homesick. Luckily all the things which kept me busy for so long finally came to an end which means that I can have few days break to go home. Thank god!

Spot my luggage.

October is actually a very special month for me because my mom's birthday, my little brother's birthday and my anniversary all fall on this month. So happy to celebrate all these special date in a month but at the same time, all these celebrations and gifts burned a huge hole in my wallet. I am freaking poor now who wanna treat me eat in school hahaha fml.

Feel sorry that I didn't get to go back Ipoh to celebrate mommy's birthday but I still managed to give her birthday present on time. Hope she like it!

Sister visited me in Singapore few weeks ago and we went Orchard together to do some shopping. Before that, we had our brunch in Wild Honey@ Mandarin Gallery because sister insisted to go there.






The place is nice but the food is just so-so. Not intended to go back for second time. With the price I paid I can eat something better.

My sister  <3 p="">


**pinch**


This is my outfit of the day. The shopping bag I holding in this picture was actually our present for mommy. A lot of friends misunderstood that I bought it for myself haha. How is that possible lolol I  like  hate branded stuffs.



Mad love this romper with special back design from an online blogshop.


And and and I also purchased rose bouquet online and asked the shop owner to deliver to mommy on her birthday. Another small surprise. :D


Red roses which represent my love.


Boyfie also visited me in Singapore and we been to quite a lot of places. I brought him to try the dim sum in Tim Ho Wan and we queued for like around one and half hour.
















A little bit too much for 2 person?? No no no queued for so long already must eat more. Haha.

At night he brought me to a French restaurant for our anniversary dinner. I love it so much. Will blog about it soon in details. :D

And before he back to Msia, we also went USS for the halloween thing and I screamed like mad that night. So scary. The three haunted houses were scary and the queue was scary too. Way too long. I swear I will buy express ticket next time.



And I want go with someone else next year don't want go with fat boy anymore. Cause I remember so clearly that whenever I screamed, he laughed. =.=


Tried a different style few weeks ago and my boyfriend said he like it. Gonna tried more and buy more different style apparels because my wardrobe is getting bored. :3
Wanna know the reason I play makeover game lolol? In fact everything started from a bet. Boyfie dare me to change my style in one of our random conversation. He just randomly said it out but at that time I swear to myself I want to change! To make his specs drop! lol.



O.H.L.A.L.A necklace fml hahaha.


And I got the respond that I am long waiting for. His face was so funny that time lol and he kept staring at me. To be precise, staring at my attire. Especially my shoes lol. =.=



He is funny I know, as always. Never failed to make me laugh like mad.

Tell me how can I don't love him? I told him I wanna get a couple tattoo with him, and more a while he sent me a picture that said he went to tattoo this butterfly on his leg just for me.



How SWEET


Time flies. Two more months then we all have to say hi to 2014. A lot of thing I wish to do before 2013 ends, but too much stuff and too less time, guess I will not be able to do all. When I was a kid, I can't wait to grow up. But now, sometimes I really wish time can pass slower. I need more time to be with the one I love, I need more time to learn, I need more time to experience, before I am forced to grow up too fast.

Time is precious.

That's all.
xoxo. 

Was wearing my favourite necklace of the month. :D
Sayonara.







Comments

Popular Posts