Malacca Road Trip

Say hi to November! First thing I want to do in November is to promise myself, never sleep later than 12a.m. from today onward! I know it is hard but I somehow have to try. Sick of my previous lifestyle! Every night I sleep around 2 and every morning need to force myself to wake up. So tiring. No more staying up late for me! Scold me if you guys see me online after 12 okay! Please~ *puppy eyes*


-me-

Lazy to study and I wanna escape from reality. The best way to do it is take a stroll down memory lane and recalling those happy days. So I am gonna blog about my happy road trip with boyfriend during my semester break.

Been to Malacca few months ago with my boyfriend and I gotta say this road trip was really random. Really really random. At first my initial plan was purely I take train to visit him in KL and do some shopping eat some nice food then another day go back to Ipoh again. But everything sounds so boring for us as in not much places to go in KL and it is kinda torturing for a guy to shop with his girlfriend all day and night I know. Although most of the time I pretend that I don't know. lolol


So suddenly came out with such a brilliant idea that why don't we just spend a day in Malacca since it is so near to KL and I always want to pay a visit there so badly. GENIUS!


-Photo taken from internet-


In order to fully utilize every seconds in Malacca, we Google to find out what's all the nice food and their specific locations. Roughly plan our schedule and done. Just that simple! Thanks to technology nowadays! ;)


Target of the day was : Stuff as much food as we can into our mouth in limited time! Yay~


Once we reached Malacca, we straight went to the famous chicken rice ball shop, Chung Wah to have our lunch. Supposedly there should be a long queue in front of the shop according to all kind of information I got online but then miracle happened! A sudden heavy rain occurs and queue disappear. Sincerely thank to all of them for not bringing an umbrella lolol and end up we only waited for few minutes in front of the shop. Lucky day <3 p="">

Our colourful umbrella.




 Mua boy. *smooches* 


Our food.
Each person has 5 rice ball. The portion looks a bit small but it is actually stomach filling.

At first I thought nothing special with this chicken rice ball, the only changes is that the rice is now in spherical ball shape. But I was wrong. I gotta say the rice ball really did surprise me, and I love it's texture so much! The chicken also tastes so different when eat together with the special chili sauce. 
Lolol good thing always happen when you expect the least. 


After lunch, headed to Jonker 88 for some Cendol. Rain stopped and weather started to turn hot. We ordered a durian cendol which seem to be strongly recommended by most of the people and also simply picked another original cendol. Overall I think the cendol is not bad but I really don't like the taste of Gula Melaka. Hmmm... Will never put anything that contain gula Melaka into my mouth anymore. Nightmare. Sorry to Melaka people if you guys are proud of that gula. >.<

Simply grab this picture from internet because I forgot to take a picture of my own durian cendol. 
>.<

Then, we drove to a place which quite far from Jonker Street to have famous coconut drinks - Klebang Coconut Shake.

Coconut shake special. (with ice cream)
Definitely a refreshing drink on a hot day. :)

Next, we went to have another so called must-eat-dessert, Nadeje's Mille Crepe Cake. Heard of this cake long ago from my friends and always want to go there to have a try. Finally, dream came true. Maybe we are lucky because there is AGAIN no queue at all in front of the restaurant where it usually have.


Too many choices on the menu and we could hardly decide what to eat. All the cakes seem delicious and I don't mind put all of them into my mouth although I was already super full. 女人永远有第二个胃给甜品. Haha!


 Boyfie chose banana chocolate mille crepe.
Too sour too weird. 


And I chose Nadeje Original crepe cake.
Don't like it because it tastes like Gula Melaka. >.<

Dream came true but it was not as wonderful as I thought. :/
Nevermind~


We chit-chat for quite some time inside the cafe to let our stomach slowly digested all the food. I always know my stomach is a very capable stomach! Just a while, it sent me signal and asked me to stuff in food again. Or should I say, THROW in food hahaha! Stomach yelled: " Feed me Feed me! Feed me Fatty!" No no no it is not! It is not rubbish dump!

Lol then we proceeded to next spot to have our early dinner. We were having Satay Celup. I have to say this Satay Celup is the best food I ever had in Malacca. Although I was just been there for the second time fml. First time was during standard 5 school trip which I have almost zero memories with me lolol. But seriously, I can assure you Satay Celup is the BEST! Oh my god I am missing it now!

Ban Lee Siang. (the one with 100 plus logo)

Don't look nice in picture but tastes superb!


Wait for me. I want to go again in December!

Since this Satay Celup is really popular so you may want to go there earlier to avoid the crowd. We reached there at 5 something and we waited for around 10-15 minutes to get a table. 10-15 minutes is consider very short waiting time so I assumed that day was our lucky day. :D

So good So good! Can you believe we actually ate for like more than 50 sticks although we were already so full! This proved how tasty it is. I was not willing to leave the shop but stomach already no space. What to do? 肚子不争气!:(


Before we back to KL, we went Jonker Street to take away durian puff for boyfie's friends and also for our own as supper lolol. 



I love durian and I love puff. So durian puff is like the perfect combination of both! How can I missed it, right?


Fat die.
High calories supper!


Close up. Slurrp~


Such a happy food trip! And look at myself...... Such a bloated stomach. T_____T
After Penang, Melaka is now my second-favourite-place to go! I wish to go again in December and stay longer to eat more food. Yum Yum.


That's all. xoxo
Enjoy reading!



Comments

  1. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us At :majidvijahlending@gmail.com

    LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
    ================================
    *Commercial Loans.
    *Personal Loans.
    *Business Loans.
    *Investments Loans.
    *Development Loans.
    *Acquisition Loans .
    *Construction loans.
    *Business Loans And many More:

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....

    Contact Us At :majidvijahlending@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Everybody,
      My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

      LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
      First name......
      Middle name.....
      2) Gender:.........
      3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
      4) Loan Duration:.........
      5) Country:.........
      6) Home Address:.........
      7) Mobile Number:.........
      8) Email address..........
      9) Monthly Income:.....................
      10) Occupation:...........................
      11)Which site did you here about us.....................
      Thanks and Best Regards.
      Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

      Delete

    2. Do you need Personal Loan?
      Business Cash Loan?
      Unsecured Loan
      Fast and Simple Loan?
      Quick Application Process?
      Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
      No Hidden Fees Loan?
      Funding in less than 1 Week?
      Get unsecured working capital?
      Contact Us At :oceancashcapital@gmail.com
      Phone number :+16474864724 (Whatsapp Only)

      LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
      ================================
      *Commercial Loans.
      *Personal Loans.
      *Business Loans.
      *Investments Loans.
      *Development Loans.
      *Acquisition Loans .
      *Construction loans.
      *Credit Card Clearance Loan
      *Debt Consolidation Loan
      *Business Loans And many More:

      LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
      =================
      Full Name:................
      Loan Amount Needed:.
      Purpose of loan:.......
      Loan Duration:..
      Gender:.............
      Marital status:....
      Location:..........
      Home Address:..
      City:............
      Country:......
      Phone:..........
      Mobile / Cell:....
      Occupation:......
      Monthly Income:....

      Contact Us At oceancashcapital@gmail.com
      Phone number :+16474864724 (Whatsapp Only)

      Delete

    3. Do you need Personal Loan?
      Business Cash Loan?
      Unsecured Loan
      Fast and Simple Loan?
      Quick Application Process?
      Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
      No Hidden Fees Loan?
      Funding in less than 1 Week?
      Get unsecured working capital?
      Contact Us At :oceancashcapital@gmail.com
      Phone number :+16474864724 (Whatsapp Only)

      LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
      ================================
      *Commercial Loans.
      *Personal Loans.
      *Business Loans.
      *Investments Loans.
      *Development Loans.
      *Acquisition Loans .
      *Construction loans.
      *Credit Card Clearance Loan
      *Debt Consolidation Loan
      *Business Loans And many More:

      LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
      =================
      Full Name:................
      Loan Amount Needed:.
      Purpose of loan:.......
      Loan Duration:..
      Gender:.............
      Marital status:....
      Location:..........
      Home Address:..
      City:............
      Country:......
      Phone:..........
      Mobile / Cell:....
      Occupation:......
      Monthly Income:....

      Contact Us At oceancashcapital@gmail.com
      Phone number :+16474864724 (Whatsapp Only)

      Delete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com)Thank you


    LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....

    Contact Us At :urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM DR PURVA PIUS LOAN FINANCE (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....

    Contact Us At :urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How I Got My Loan From A Genuine And Reliable Loan Company

    I am Mrs.Irene Query i was in need of a loan of $150,000 and was scammed by those fraudulent lenders and a friend introduce me to Dr Purva Pius,and he lend me the loan without any stress,you can contact him at (urgentloan22@gmail.com) Approvals within 2-4 Hours

    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you in need of a loan? Do you want to pay off your bills? Do you want to be financially stable? All you have to do is to contact us for more information on how to get started and get the loan you desire. This offer is open to all that will be able to repay back in due time. Note-that repayment time frame is negotiable and at interest rate of 3% just email us creditloan.1111@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you need an urgent loan? We offer loans with a low interest rate.
    Whatever your circumstances,business loan, person loan, have a poor credit rating,
    contact for more info :unityfirmfinancialhelp@gmail.com
    Full Names:
    Date of Birth:
    Amount Needed:
    Purpose for Loan:
    Duration:
    Country:
    Mobile:
    The site you found our advert:
    Regards,
    On-line Advertiser/Announcer
    unityfirmfinancialhelp@gmail.com
    Shahraban Mohammed
    Unity Firm Financial Help

    ReplyDelete

  8. Are you an individual businessman or a business organisation that wishes to expand in business ??, we offer financial instrument such as BGs, SBLCs,MTNs, LCs, CDs and

    others on lease and sales at a rate of 4%+2% of the face value and reasonable conditionfrom a genuine provider. You are at liberty to engage our leased facilities

    into trade programs as well as in signatory project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication and any other project(s) etc.

    With our financial/bank instrument you can establish line of credit with your bank and/or secure loan for your projects in which our bank instrument will serve

    collateral in your bank to fund your project.

    We deliver with time and precision as set forth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable and we work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this

    instrument can be monetized on your behalf for up to 100% funding. Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In

    complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

    All relevant business information will be provided upon request.

    BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!!

    If Interested kindly contact me via

    Email:~ srcfinancialpl2@gmail.com

    serious enquiry only.


    LOAN OFFER GUARANTEE FOR BUSINESS AND PERSONAL USE

    ReplyDelete
  9. GOOD DAY AND WELCOME TO STANDARD ONLINE FINANCE LTD
    Do you need 100% Finance? I can fix your financial needs with a lower back problem of 3% interest rate. Whatever your circumstances, self employed, retired, have a poor credit rating, we could help. flexible repayment, Contact us at: standardonlineinvestment@gmail.com

    Apply now for all types of loans and get money urgently!
    * The interest rate is 3%
    * Choose between 1 and 30 years of repayment.
    * Choose between monthly and annual repayment plan.
    * Terms and conditions of the flexibility of loans.

    Regards,
    Mr. Abdul Muqse

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts