I lose weight

Warning: This is a post which full of my selca. Press the x button if you don't wanna hurt your eyes lol.


Two more weeks to my first paper. I think everyone can imagine how high is my stress level now. Always have love-hate relationship with final exam. Love it because after that I can fly back and enjoy my holiday in Malaysia. And the reason I hate it, I think no need for me to explain here. I assume everyone should know the reason.

Exam sucks! Well I think I have more hate than love obviously.

Feel so lifeless recently. All I need to do after open my eyes every morning is study study study. Non stop doing tutorials and past year papers made me insane. And you know what? Finally one good thing happened on Sunday. I need to go Tampines to settle some stuff and on my way back, I went Topshop which located in Tampines mall just right beside the MRT station and at the end shop some pants for myself.



High waist pants are my forever love.

For me, Topshop's high waist pants have the best cutting among all. Always fit me so well. Just that I always feel heart pain to spend on their pants because those pants are not cheap. Okay maybe is cheap for you but not for me lol. I am poor kid. But I am so lucky that Topshop is having promotion recently so I got to buy the second item at half price. Happy die. Ori price is 69sgd and I bought it at 35sgd. If I convert to MYR I got like around 100 myr discount. So worth it lah and the pants are all so nice. =D

Got myself a black one also.


Hoho. Another thing that I want to share is I got to fit myself in two inches smaller pants. Happy die again. lol. And weight officially dropped to around 50 kg. What a nice number to end my 2013. Maintain maintain maintain or drop more please. Haha slap myself for being so annoying. ( even use such annoying title for this post fml ) :p

Nonstop selca hahaha :p

My weight was 55kg few months ago. So can you imagine how happy am I now? I don't know when will my weight increase again. Maybe later? Maybe tomorrow? Well I think I just need to enjoy and be as annoying as I can when I am still 50 kg. Hahaha. My height is 166 cm so I think 50 kg is appropriate for me lah. Hard works paid off. =)


What else I want to crap. Oh yea I changed my phone. It is amazing and I can't tell how much I love it. Especially the S pen. It is not just a pen, it is a S pen. So smart and convenient to use. Not planning to share a lot about it because I am lazy to do so but if you are interested you can go and search online to know more about its amazing features. But the phone really take nice picture anywhere anytime.


I randomly took a picture under the big sun when I was walking and turned out the photo looked so good. Phone camera is seriously very important for me lol.

Hair dry like grass though. :3


Just finished one presentation this morning and have to submit assignment later. Due tomorrow but I haven't finish it. T___T

*Headache*

Another random picture took using the phone after presentation.
Not bad hur. Haha.
*slap myself*


Oh yea one more thing to share. I am seriously in love with Tom Hiddleston recently. Why can he be so cute! I simply cannot decide who I love more now. Robert Downey Jr or him. Haha. In case you don't know, I am big fan of The Avengers. =X





Dear Loki, after you take over Asgard planet and finally be the king, can I be your queen?
Smile to me if you agree. 

 Yesssss he agreed!
Okay finished crap. Have to continue study.
Weekend can you please come faster. I want to give myself a reason to slack.
Simply because weekend is not for study. Is all about go out and have fun! lol


Kthxbye.
xoxo



Comments

Popular Posts