Blisshouse @ The Central, Clarke Quay

Hey people, how are you? I'm enjoying my one week break now and sadly to say, I gained weight! Probably due to I had too much awesome food recently plus no workout at all and there goes my eat clean diet plan. What to do? My baby boy is here in Spore with me now and everyday my BIGGEST mission of the day is to bring him go eat some nice food. Dating Dating Dating 24/7 lol. Broke as well. Nice food here means expensive! Burned a hole in my wallet because of food. Now think back, I am spending so much money to make myself fat wth!
 
Went to a very nicely decorated theme restaurant last Friday with two of my girlfriends, Kah Yann and Chee An. It was indeed a very well-spent night with them chit-chatting and gossip non-stop. Girls being girls! Haha! I was impressed by the interior design of the restaurant once I stepped in. 



Every corner of this restaurant is very beautifully decorated with all these small little thing. Mad love cause almost everything is in milky white colour.


They also provide long table and private room for guests to organize celebrations. Seriously I will be feeling like a princess if I can celebrate my birthday here. Even those chairs look so classy.



There are a few bridal gowns hanging there but I not sure it is just for decoration purpose or someone can actually go and put it on and take picture. So sweet of them prepare a changing room just beside those gowns. Feel free to dress up yourself and take some really nice pictures!



What else I need to say? We are in CASTLE baby.
You are welcome to have a seat and tea will be served in minutes. **wink**




Music playing. Will my prince come and invite me for a dance?
Then we will live together happily ever after. lolol


Not really like castle? Oh well. How about garden theme?



Beautiful flowers blooming in the garden. I bet you love it.
Pay a visit with your love one to have a romantic dinner. :)



Part of the restaurant.

Little bridge to restaurant!

The flooring all covered with artificial grass which can easily made you doubt that are you in a garden or a restaurant. The flooring made the garden theme more real.
The owner really pay attention to every single details.






-Blisshouse Theme Restaurant-


Sorry for spamming too much decorations picture because that place is too pretty. >.<
Time for food!
Bread was served as appetizer.



And here come our main dish. Blisshouse pizza shared by three of us.



Can't live one day without dessert. Tiramisu!



Creme Brulee.
If you can't take too sweet stuff, don't order this.



Chocolate lava with vanilla ice cream.
My camera failed me at night. Low quality pictures in low light condition. :/

Gonna spam this post with a lot of pictures taken that night. Be ready lol. 
Let all these pictures do the talking!



Hey people. Masquerade Party Time!!! lol



The girl who first time appear in my blog, Chee Ann.

- Three ex-students of Ave Maria Convent-


 Love this picture!


 -Selca with flowers-


And then with crown. 

 Princess Wannabe

 Act like I know how to play piano haha but damn failed.


 Selca everywhere.








End this post with my picture. :p


Kthxbye.
I will love to visit this restaurant again during day time cause I believe it will give me another totally different feeling.
A lot more outings to blog cause keep going out to have nice food recently.
Stay tune xoxo. :)



Comments

Popular Posts