September :D

Hi people. Miss me? Why is time passing so quickly! Today is already 22nd of September which mean 9 more days we have to say hi to October. October can you please don't come so fast? I still have a lot of things undone. Lol so many stuffs waiting for me to settle but I sit here in front of my laptop to write crap post fml haha. Now I know why I always complain that I don't have sufficient time. Gimme 48 hours a day can? So that I can have 24 hours more sleeping time. *grin*

September treats me quite well. Although there are a lot ups and downs happened in this month, I am glad that I still able to solve all the problems with supports of my family and boyfriend. I love how it feels when you can actually go ahead and do anything you want because you know there are always people who love you supporting you no matter what. With them, I am not afraid. They will be there pull me up even I fall! I am blessed. 

Sometimes I do feel like I am useless and I am not worthy. But these feelings can't let me down. Instead, I became motivated. I want to prove to myself I actually worth something more. Everyone Is Worth Something! Just hold on and don't give up! 

My quotes of this month is: " Keep Trying!
You never fail until you stop trying, right? :)

Let's blog a bit about my recent life. Life in university is boring. Some more this month is a hectic month for me, even during weekend I rarely have time to go and hang out with friends. ----> Nerd in Progress --->
Anyway, don't worry I am not going to share with you all my boring nerd life lol. I want to share with you all one of the exciting news that made me happy for so longggg. That is, I have a date with a great singer in December. Lol okay fml say until like I am going to a private date with him haha. In fact, I bought his concert ticket!!! Guess who........?



Tadaa!!!!


JJ Lin. Aww I was so excited you know. But my boyfriend was like so emotionless when I told him I bought concert tickets and shouted to him: "Let's go together baby!" =.= The first sentence he said to me was: "Huh? You know I don't like JJ Lin!" Okay fine lol. So how? You don't like you still have to go haha. Cause your girlfriend me like! *evil grin*

Share some of his songs here. Enjoy! Maybe after you listen to all his songs then I might see you in Bukit Jalil.:p





Besides of this exciting news, another thing that made me very happy is... My weight dropped!Oh dear god I was so damn heavy since don't know when and I never thought that workout can really made me became much lighter on earth. I used to imagine the number on my weighing scale if I have a chance to measure my weight on moon lol. I thought workout is to make me look fit and heavier by a little bit because people say muscle is heavier than fats right? Oh whatever I don't care anymore. I might still consider heavy among girls idk am I?. :( But I am happy with the number that appears on my weighing scale now. It will gets better I guess? For your information my weights dropped for almost 3 kg. Damn a lot right? For me, yes! lol
Share some workouts below that I usually do. Maybe you all can try and see whether useful or not.

When I first started workout, I usually do these three.




But slowly I neither feel tired.nor feel like dying after these three workouts. Sweat less also So I think it is time for me to change.So I change to this! And I swear I swear I really feel like dying. This is a more intense one. But I like it because I can really feel my stomach burning after I completed the workout.



I hate the static plane hold the most. But it is the most efficient workout for me to feel my stomach burn like hell hahaha. 


 Recent showing-flatter-tummy picture. 
This is taken one month after I started workout. :)
 More confident to wear cropped top hahaha.
Hold on hold on. 




Eat clean is also very important.
My breakfast this morning. :)
Eat less but frequent is the key.
And stay hydrated all the time hahaha.
Keep go toilet to pee. =.=
That's all.


Self loving picture.

Kthxbye.xoxo
Happy Sunday!

  





Comments

Popular Posts