The Random Post

More than a week since I last updated my blog and this is actually a good sign. This means that I am actually enjoying life instead of stuck at home and facing my laptop all day and night. Peace sign. Yay. 

 Recent selca number #1



Been busy trying out new things recently and by doing that, my time passed faster. Miss how I used to think that 24 hours a day is not enough for me. But soon I will be going back to this kind of busy life and a place that not a second I don't feel lonely. Sounds bad right lolol. Well in fact I get used to it already. 


Just sometimes, I mean only sometimes, I really feel terribly bad for handling everything by my own. :/
Especially something that really kinda hard for a girl to handle alone. But I know myself well, I do not like to ask help from others. Just maybe, I don't want people think that I am a troublesome friend. 


I remember that few months ago I cried when I was half way shifting my stuff out from my hostel. That time I need to check out my hostel room and I need to move everything out and shift it to my friend's room. I did it all by myself. Those boxes those luggage everything is so heavy and I need to shift down from forth floor to my hall main entrance. One way shall be 3 minutes walk but it simply became 7-8 minutes walk for me when I was carrying all those heavy stuff. I walked about 5 times back and forth. Under super big sun. Hurt myself half way, my leg bleeds and I started to cry. So Funny. Cry probably because I felt that I am so lonely. No one actually really care about me. I remember I sat on my super huge luggage and cried for a while then wiped my tears and continue to shift. lolol. I always feel super strong after I cry. 

Recent selca number #2


Okay story end. Why am I so sentimental tonight. I am suppose to blog about happy things that happened and going to happen real soon. Pai seh Pai seh. Hahaha. Actually this post just wanna share with you guys my recent happy life. Crap post lai de. lol.


July is going to end soon and August definitely gonna be the best month for me. Simply because I am August baby lolol so August will treat me good I know. Don't ask me why. I just know. Aha.


So besides my BIG DAY, another important event in August has to be Jay Chou's concert. Till now, I still can't believe that I am gonna meet him in person this Saturday. I mean, at least I can see him from a distance. Not too close, not too far. But it is more than enough for me. Really. Mad love his songs and he is gonna sing for me this Saturday. Dream come true. For sure I will scream for him the whole night. Hmm. Have to drink more leong sui these few days lahhhh.

20130803. Our date.
*heart*


Then few days ago I just went to Malacca for a day trip and I really love the famous Satay Celup. Drools when I think about it. Tastes so nice oh my gosh. Definitely will go back to Malacca because of this finger-licking food. Boyfie and I ate non stop once we reached there. Eat lunch, then three desserts, followed by dinner and straightaway supper because we lacked of time. Tummy bloated lahhhh. :/
Will blog about my day trip there sooner or later depends on how lazy I am hehehe.


Don't look nicce because of my skill but tastes really good one!



Us in the middle of Jonker Street.


Then bought some cosmetics for myself in KL yesterday. End up burned a hole in my pocket. So broke hur. 
Wanna try to put on lipstick so bought two different tone of lips color yesterday. Mad love the outcome. 
It made me look not-so-pale and look fairer. Guess I will wear it everyday from now onward. 






A lot more to share but start to feel sleepy at this hour. Guess I will just stop here and spam some outfit pictures to end this post. Good night and sweetdream people.

 Outfit for movie. Minions!
Knitted top from Roxy, High-waist pants from Topshop, Bag from Mango, Slippers from Birkenstock.

Match with Minions Nails. :D


Outfit for shopping.
Denim top from Forever 21, High-waist pants from Topshop, Shoes from Vans, Bag from Longchamp.

 Taken in Penang.
Both of us, Tops and High-waist pants all from Topshop.
Why I always wearing the same pants lol. In fact not!!!
Just a coincidence haha.

Selca.



End this post with picture of me in crop top that I tried but end up not buying.
Showing off belly LOL.



Good night world.








 







 



 








    

Comments

Popular Posts