My First Nude Hot Spring Experience :X

Time really flies. Suddenly realize my freaking long three months holidays end soon and by that time I will have to go back to a place which I don't like to start my Year 3 study. How I wish I have a time machine. :/
Sigh.

Okay I shall just stop thinking of all those unhappy stuffs and share with you guys some of my interesting stories happened in Korea.

If you are a friend of mine in facebook, you might had read my status which I proudly told the world that I had been to the nude hot spring in Korea for the very first time in my life. Yeah, the very first time getting naked in public with two of my girlfriends. If you never have such experience before, this might sound so awkward for you, am I right?
 
In fact, I had been struggling for so long whether shall I try this nude hot spring. For me, it is just so embarrassing to appear in front of strangers without wearing a single piece of cloth. But after all, I decided to try it. How brave am I right. Bravo. To make you clear, it is a hot spring only for girls. Not mix one okay. Haha. I was given a small piece of towel before I stepped into the hot spring and you know what? I can't decide whether I wanna use that freaking small towel to cover my upper part or lower part LOL. Okay then finally I made a decision. But I won't tell it here lah hahaha. Girls, maybe you can think think if you are given that small towel where you wanna cover lolol.

So, to prevent myself from changing my mind, I quickly take off everything. For your information, there is no bathroom or any kind of room with door to let you change. You wanna change, you wanna bath, you have to do it in public. But it is okay cause everyone there is not wearing a single thing. **blushes**

After stepped inside the hot spring, I use the tiny towel to cover my body. Everyone looking at me in the pool but I dunno what's wrong. Then finally I know. I was doing stupid thing. I don't know that the rule of hot spring is no towel inside the pool. :X The auntie in charge asked me to put my towel aside and everyone was still looking at me included very small kids. Oh my god that time I feel so shy. Everyone looking at me and waiting for me to take away the towel --- the only piece of cloth which covering my body. Haha you can imagine right.

But after all these funny incidents, I started to relax and enjoy the hot spring. To be honest, it is really so comfortable to soak myself inside the warm pool without wearing anything. Feel so free and easy hur hahahaha. **shy**


Miss that wonderful hot spring soaking moment with my girls. Wish to visit other nude hot springs of another country next time LOLOL. Don't think I am crazy okay I am not. Come on. Don't be shy. You all must try it if you all have a chance. That gonna be a very unforgettable memories I promise. :D 

Peace.

Blog post without pictures. Boring anot? Haha.
But kinda impossible for me to post nude hot spring picture right. Chill. :D

Post a picture of me with Jen Huey here la hahaha.
We were wearing bathrobe. :X


Enjoy reading this simple short post. :D




 


  

Comments

Popular Posts