Korea Tour Part 3 (Seongsan Ilchulbong, 3D Art Musuem)

Hey people I blog again today. Guess if I continue being so sick, I can write a post here everyday lol. Cause there is nothing more a patient can do besides sit still at home. Urgh :/ Don't even have the appetite to eat. Good news for me is my weight dropped! But what I hope now is to gain my weight back and stay healthy everly after. 

Sick of being sick. It's already one week plus. :/

Look through my photos made me smile. It was spring in Korea and I remember very well that it was a very windy and sunny day. Breeze kept us cold and sun kept us warm so we always feel comfortable, naturally. What a perfect weather for hiking.





#potd
Young girls getting ready to conquer the mountain.
Hooray.




 So crowded over there.
People busy taking photos and some just sit there fully enjoy the breeze and talk with friends.



I would like to lay on grass and see what shapes the clouds make. lol
Just feeling awesome to get close to nature once in a while.

Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature,
it will never fail you. 
:)



 Okay one last picture and we are ready to go!!!
Time to get our sweat on!


 Hike halfway and stop by to view the beautiful Jeju Island from top.


 Kinda breathtaking scenery. 

 And and and FINALLY we got to the top.
Not remember how many times we stopped halfway. 


 This is the prove hoho.
Us with the signboard.


 Seongsan Ilchulbong. Also called Sunrise Peak.
180m.
Not really high though. :p





When the sun is shining I can do anything.
No mountain is too high, no problem is too difficult to solve.




Crystal clear sea water.


This picture marked the end of our hiking journey.
Love my girls and I want more trip with them. 
**heart**



Then also we went to 3D art musuem in Jeju.
It was pretty fun to visit there and now let pictures do the talking.


Aww thanks.. I know I am gifted.
 I am born to be an outstanding actress. 

 Who want some midnight snacks?



 Who don't love Chanel?


 Guess my height. 

 I shouldn't stand at the center. 
No one can look pretty standing among them. Or just me? haha.

 The Hulk?
"Sap Sap Sui".



 Wanted.


 This is so real right.


 Very cute room.
Stand at the spot marked and the picture will come out like this.
Tiny shin mei and Giant Jen huey. o.0
Super illusion.


 Yay yay pass to me I can do it!!

**So noob me typing caption like this =.=**


Love Jen's pose.

 Run for your lifffeeeeee!!!


Pizza anyone?


Ouchh! My teeth!


There comes to the end of this post.
Korea and especially Jeju Island is a very worth visiting place.

Enjoy reading. =)


Comments

Popular Posts