Cafe 91 @ Tambun Inn Hotel

I think most of my friends know that I am having my freaking long THREE months holidays. Yes T.H.R.E.E months. Super duper lonnnggg right? So besides planning  some trips for myself, I go yum cha all the time! Oh thank god my sister also having her long holiday so we can hang out together.

Kinda lazy to blog about every single outing but decided to blog about this cafe. Cafe 91.
It is a small cafe located in Hotel Tambun Inn decorated with a lot of vintage stuff. It is like every corner of the cafe can be your own photobooth with you good friends. Went there weeks ago to have a small gathering with my secondary school friends and I really like that place. Great ambience I would say! Comfortable and quiet.




 91.
The year which mean so much for me.


Cute decoration idea.
Polaroid pictures of some customers.
Spot me? 

Collage of all pretty little things in the cafe.

Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first!
Desserts that we ordered.
This set only costs us RM10. Cheap right?


 In fact you can actually pick any three desserts that you like to be in this set.
I picked cheese cake, tiramisu and hello kitty cheese tart.
Tiramisu tastes really good and is recommended out of all. :)


Some hot beverage that we ordered.
These two are Hot Mocha and Hot chocolate. 
Always looking forward to surprise by the coffee art whenever I go to a cafe. :D

 Group picture.
Pictures taken here almost all credited to Mun Yee. She has a nice phone camera!

 Two pretty girls.

 Pooi Lim.

 Mun Yee.

 Chee Fong.


 Wooi Wan.


 Evonne!


Me. Bunny. Pooi Lim.


Want some cake? ;)


My dear Evonne.
Everyone of us took turn to sit on this chair and take picture. lol

 Always enjoy afternoon tea with girlfriends.
Happy moment.



Munyee like this 'little princess' word so much lol.



# Girls being girls.


 Play with my crazy girls over there like it is our own house cause we are the only customers. lolol
We even shifted their furniture and decorations here and there.
p/s: As if you noticed, the cake decoration stuff should not be here. It should at the another corner of the cafe and be with the bunny. :p



Miii. :D


We are all little princesses. :D



In my opinion, this cafe provides a nice and quiet place for you to spend some quality time with your friends so you might feel free to go and have a try. Go lah go lah the cafe owner is so friendly. I like lol. So help her promote a bit.



End of post.
Friends forever!




Cafe at 91
Address: 91, Jalan Raja Dihilir,
30350 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia. 
Telephone: 012-5761687
Business Hours: 11am-6pm, Closed on Mondays




Comments

Popular Posts