The beautiful island, Pulau Redang

Had a short escape to one of the beautiful islands in Malaysia, Pulau Redang couple days ago. It was indeed a super fun and memorable trip for me and seriously I don't feel like leaving at all. I can just totally let my mind go  blank and relax my body when I was in that island. Urghh I start missing it already. :/

Lolol the only drawback of the trip is I need to sacrifice my fair and smooth skin in order to get to enjoy those relaxing and wonderful moments. Worth or not? Lolol . Hmm I think once in a while is worth la. :p

You know what? After back from the trip I need to everyday apply mask and this morning I just went for facial. What a big trade-off hur. :/  


Start this blog post with my face. I know you all miss me. 
Yes you are welcome lol. :)




Cafeteria of the resort which we staying. 
Got to enjoy the great sea view and feel the sea breeze while dining.
Not bad hur.


Redang Holiday resort


Beach view.
Love coconut tree.
Is that possible for me to grow a coconut tree in my garden?
If yes it will be amazing.


Who is this fat handsome beach boy?
Awww... *heart heart heart*


Beach hat is a must for vacation.
Yes you are right it is the same beach hat that I wore to Korea.
Love this picture of us so much!



This hat is also suitable for guy to wear. Super adorable. So useful right lol.
And and and not forget to intro to you guys my new love: super cool sunglasses.
Nice or not haha this is my first Ray Ban eyewear.




Fat boy can fell asleep anywhere.
Yes. Even on beach chair. Tsk tsk tsk.


A beautiful shot of flower.


My shy friend Ming Ming.
I think this is the first time he appears in my blog.
Appear more in future okayyyy.


Twinsy rockzz.
We were both in super crop top and short pants.
I can't help but always fated to look huge standing beside her.
Why she so slim oh my gawt.

Just another couple picture. :D






Holding little new born sea turtle in my hand.
So freaking cute!!







夏日的么么茶


The only group photo of us.
Luckily it look nice. 





The love bird.


Show you guys some underwater pictures. We rent an underwater camera and snapped a lot pictures while snorkeling. That was my first time went snorkelling so I was in fact pretty nervous but once I got into the water, the amazing underwater view totally impressed me.

Till that time only I understand why some people love diving so much. How I wish I know how to dive. 
Awww put it into 2014 new year resolution hahaha.


Me and sam sam

Me and sam sam again.
Wanna know how I manage to recognize myself?
Haha look at my fat thigh. >.<



Breathtaking?





Us.
Love this shot very much. 
**blush**


Bear bear go snorkeling together with us. :D
The only difference is she no need to wear life jacket. 0.0






The love birds.

Girls.

Boys.
It is kinda hard to take pictures while in the sea cause will be nonstop hitting by sea wave and end up kept moving.


Group photo.
Awesome experience. :D


A guy dive into the water and help us took this picture. 

Friendship forever guys and girls.
Love ya.

End of this post.
Happy reading :D

Comments

  1. hai..saya seorang runner pekej bercuti ke pulau redang
    sesiapa yg berminat nk ke sana boleh hubungi/whatsapp sy utk pertanyaan/keterangan dn tempahan ke no sy
    0179799773

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai..saya seorang runner pekej bercuti ke pulau redang
    sesiapa yg berminat nk ke sana boleh hubungi/whatsapp sy utk pertanyaan/keterangan dn tempahan ke no sy
    0179799773

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts