Korea Tour Part I


Time flies. 8 days trip ended just in a blink of eyes. Till now, I still feel like I am in Korea. Just feel so reluctant to leave that beautiful country - a country which is having perfect weather. It is spring in Korea now and temperature normally ranges from 18-24 degree celsius in day time and 12-16 degree celsius at night. Malaysia sometimes or I will say most of the time is just too hotttt. I bet you all agree with me. To be honest, I can hardly survive without air-conditioner at home. Meh.

Feel so excited to blog about my Korea trip but I don't know how to start cause I got to experience too many too many beautiful things and new stuffs in these 8 days. New food, new culture, new places... Just too many. I wish to stay there longer if I have more money to spend. Things there are just way too expensive.
Or maybe I am just way too poor. :X




This picture clearly tells you guys that we were waiting for boarding lol. Taking MAS flight and the journey will be around 6 hours. You know right, it is always more comfortable to board larger plane when you need to travel for long hours. 6 hours is consider long already for me. So we three met up in KLIA two hours before our boarding time and we were all super excited. 

Picture took before boarding. Can see from the picture that we were all in our comfortable attires ( lolol so that we can sleep comfortably in the plane and another morning open our eyes we already in Korea )

Me. Wanna look pretty and Don't Wanna feel cold at the same time so I put on a legging.
Might look weird a bit but in fact I planned to take it off once I reach Korea.
Outfit of the day : Cropped-top from cotton on, denim skirt from Topshop, legging from cotton on and Nike sport shoes.

Three of us posing happily with out passports lolol.

Selca is a must. 

To kill time.

Look pale without BB cream.
You know right, sleep with something apply on your face just don't feel good.


In-flight meal. Breakfast at 3a.m. wth.
We three hardly fell asleep in plane. Not too long after we were asleep, we then woke up by the air-stewardess for such an early breakfast.
My omelette meal.


Nasi lemak.
I was wondering meal at 3a.m. shall be consider as supper or breakfast. =.=

After six hours flight, finally we arrived.
Present to you guys, Incheon International Airport.


So cute.
Korean newspapers.
I think it is cute because I don't even know to read a word. lol.
Sounds like an idiot.

Once arrived, been told that the temperature is 12 degree.
Mean what? Mean I have to continue wearing this ugly leggings. T_T
Plan failed. I can't take it off until it is much warmer outside.
Korean books.
Cute too haha don't you think so?
Found everything in Korea is so freaking kawaii because I am new to here.



The first place we headed to in Seoul is Korean Traditional Cultural Center.
 We got hand-on experience on making Kimchi. (just a simple final step - apply sauce on the vege and tied it in a way which the vege can absorb the sauce best)
Anyway, the person in charged did show us some procedures on how to make tasty sauce for kimchi.


 My product. 
I tied until very nice right lolol.
Like a beautiful ribbon.


 What more to say?
Bestwife-material!
I might consider to be a housewife cause I think I look good in apron lolol.
It is funny when person like me who can't even fried an egg properly said she wanna become a housewife in future. 


Jen looked good too.
LOLOL can be housewife together liao.
Congratz choon siong.

 Then, got to put on traditional Korean costume.
That person picked this little pink dress for me.
Probably because she think pink suit princessy me?
Bullshit lol.


My uncle said I look like I am a pregnant woman wearing this. =.=
Good ah I like this costume cause can cover my tummy.


Three of us in beautiful clothes.
Love this picture the most.
We all look happy.
Start to miss the trip liao.
Plan next babes!


You guys think that this looks like a bridal wear?
We kinda laugh at her. lolol
Teased her that she is going to marry soon.



Random.
Looking at road sign which full of korean words that I don't understand can also simply made me happy.
lolol


And banner too.

Some random shops.
I think I just took picture of whatever located along the street.
It is what we shall do when we travel to other county, right?
Cause every picture brings back a little memories.


Then, headed to Gimpo Airport to take noon flight.
Where we go next?
I posted a lot of pictures and I think you guys knew about it.
Next destination is beautiful Jeju Island.
Too much to write about adventure in Jeju so I will as well just leave it to next post.


Enjoy reading. 

TO BE CONTINUE......


Comments

Popular Posts