Korea Tour Part 2 (Jeju Island, Glass Castle & Bear Musuem)



Yo guys... Finally I am done with my blog post about first day adventure in Jeju Island with my girlfriends which located in South Korea. Please be prepare that this gonna be a freaking long blog post which flooded with millions of pictures because I don't know how to choose which to upload and which not to. All are my precious memories and by looking at each and every picture, it can easily reminds me of all the happiness and fun I had in Korea.

Okaayyy... Cut everything short. Let's back to Jeju!!


First tourist spot we went is this Glass Castle.
Just wondering...What is your first thought when you first hear the name? Glass Castle?
I don't know if it is just me who will think that this must be a very "fairytale" place?!
I gotta admit I am a hopeless romantic person! So when I knew that I was heading to Glass Castle, what pop out in my mind are all fairytale style love story, princess and prince, angels and a beautiful castle...


But once I stepped down from the bus, well... hmm I have yet to see any building which look like a castle.
But it is okay, kept telling myself to be patience cause people always say "Save the best for last", right?
Then once I stepped into the building, this is what I saw.
What? Jack the Giant Slayer? lol
I think I watch too many movies.
After walked around the park for some time, then I found out there is actually no castle.
YES.
No C.A.S.T.L.E.

Even beautiful flowers are not real.  :(
This glass castle is just a glass art theme part featuring models which all made entirely out of glass.
Amazing but... disappointed as well.
I thought I can take picture with a castle. T_T
Stupid me.

Okay luckily in this glass castle, there are mirrors everywhere.
And all are clean with almost zero dust on it.
I would say this fact actually cheers me up a bit. lol
We girls camwhore in front of all kind of mirrors.
And yea... I took off my super ugly leggings. **peace**
p/s: You know what I mean if you read my first post.
Sssshhh... Mini size symphony orchestra is performing.

Houses in various kind of colours.
So small!
 I guess these houses are belong to that group of symphony orchestra people.
Only they can fit in. ;)


Look so real although made of glass.
**burps**
I ate this every meal everyday when I was in Korea.
Maybe the portion in picture are the sum up of the bean sprout portion that I have eaten in that 8 days.
**burps again**

Finally I saw something which related to fairytale.
A pair of shoes which I dreamt to have when I was a kid or maybe still dreaming now even I am not young anymore lol.
- Cinderella's glass slippers -



Well okay everyone can be Cinderella.
Just pick one from here and go create your own Cinderella story.  =)

Good place to have some high tea!

You are welcome to throw a coin and pray for love, health and success in your life.



Beautiful flowers which gonna remain beautiful in no matter how many years later.

We queue to take picture with this Giant heart.
which takes forever.


Suppose a phototaking hotspot for couples.
I am forever alone lolol.


Small heart inside of big heart.

Ugly clown.

Huge but still ugly clown.







Then, proceed to next location!!
Bear Museum.
Awww one of my favourite places of the trip.


 Welcome by many many bear bear in different sizes different costumes once we stepped into the musuem.
Love their smile. 
**pinch**


 Eeewww. That bear is ready to hunt some tiger meat. 



 We are getting marry!


I love you because you made me looked tiny.
Of course, I am also tiny in real person la lolol.
Love to lie as always.


 How come your smile is wider than mine?
You win You win.






 Oh so you both are in some kind of traditional costumes?
Look good anyway. ;)



 Huge bear bear finally I got to see your face.




 Awww... Yes, I do.
But flowers are not enough Mr. Bear. Diamond please. :)


 I am part of the Bear's family.


 This sofa is so huge and comfy. Bigger than my bed.




 Hi Shrek and Fiona. 
( Bear version )
Bye Shrek and Fiona.




 I was kind of burst out laughing when I bumped into these bears with wigs lolol.
Too funny weyy.



 But no kidding, you look pretty.
Love your crown.




 A little door gift. :D


End this post with my cool picture riding motorbike.
*wink*

Guys and girls, story in Jeju to be continue in next post.
Enjoy reading.
Love ya. xoxo.




Comments

Popular Posts