Uncle Jang @ Mont Kiara

Hello peepo! Finally I am back to where I belong. Gonna have 3 months freaking long semester break until mid of August and I am start planning on something in order to spend my holiday wisely. Uhmm... Wisely to me means at least everyday I have some stuff to do and will not just pass my day with piggy style - eat sleep eat sleep. I still remember that I gained a lot of weights during my year 1 long semester break which is exactly one year ago. **nightmare** So I am not gonna let this happen on me again. I SWEAR. Lolol

Well I am a bit out of topic. Maybe will blog soon about my plan for this long holiday but now, I am gonna blog about my day trip with boyfie. In fact, this cannot be called as a trip because we went KL this morning actually to settle boyfie's Japan Visa. After everything done at noon, we headed to Uncle Jang in Mont Kiara to have our brunch. I believe most people in town have heard of or been to this famous Korean restaurant in KL already. Since its rating seem good so we decided to go and have a try. As far as I am concerned, I think Uncle Jang has three brunches in KL.



On the way to Uncle Jang Restaurant.
Outfit of us today all from my favourite Topshop.
Boyfie also starts to shop more and more clothes from this brand under my influential.
Haha. **girlfriend-power**
 
Environment inside the restaurant.

Appetizers served once we reached.
Me myself don't even realize since when I am turning into a Kimchi lover.
 I remembered last time I used to think that Kimchi tastes weird. And now, I think I just love all kind of kimchi.
I am looking forward to taste "real" kimchi in my upcoming Korea trip. Lolol I am not saying Kimchi here in Malaysia is fake one, just you can't deny the fact that it will definitely tastes nicer in its origin place, right?


In case anyone of you still don't know about him, let me introduce to you again, this fat but handsome boy is my love.
Lolol. Girls are warned not to go near him cause he is mine.
**possessive-girlfriend-style**


Main dish is served.
We ordered its famous Dak-Galbi. (non spicy)
As in I know myself well, I don' t have high tolerance in handling spicy food so we just cross out the spicy Dak Galbi choice.
Non Spicy Dak-Galbi is RM 19 and Spicy Dak Galbi is RM 22. ( Portion for one )
The Dak Galbi shown in this picture is actually portion for two people because the staff say minimum have to order for two pax.
So... What to do!
"2 pax jau 2 pax lo."

My handsome boy. He looks cute right.
Well he looks cute all the time.
I just can't help but fall for him again and again each time we meet. **blush**
Haha okay I know a bit out of topic.

Me,
Never really dress up cause we departed very early this morning.
Around 7 I think. Still in blur sleepy mode.
Paiseh boyfie. I will dress nice nice to Penang tomorrow okay? **wink** 
My personal chef of the day. **blowkiss**

Frying process on going.
What basically included in this Dak Galbi are fresh chicken chop cutlet, cabbage, rice cake and sweet potato.
We added in ramen and mushroom after read some reviews from other bloggers and seriously, the ramen tasted super good!!
I will definitely order it again for next visit.

Done cooking.
Start eating.
Two of us not able to finished the food at the end but still, we feel so satisfying because the food was really good.
My suggestion is if you going with a bunch of friends, you can share a 2 portion Dak Galbi among three people if none of you are big eater.





Xoxo. Off now to shower.
Enjoy reading.




Comments

Popular Posts