Sushi Zento @ Ipoh


Such a beautiful Saturday night. Foreveraolone me gonna blog at home instead of go out gai gai cause nobody D.A.T.E me. So sad.
But it is okay, it is really okay because I just back from Sushi Zento with my family and had some really nice food. Salmon crave fixed! But only temporarily fix because I will crave for it again right after I wake up tomorrow morning. Never get enough of it.
Start this post with pictures of my beautiful mama.
She is forever the prettiest woman in my eyes.
Heart her much!!



Read menu also can read until so elegant. Mama teach me how, can?
A lot of people say we look alike. I do hope that I can have such flawless skin like her in her age.
Flawless skin make her look forever-ever-young.


Mua pretty sister in bustier dress.
**pinch**

My love. Salmon Sashimi.
Don't know why I always have strong craving for this, especially the thought of dipping it with wasabi make me drool.
And and and and you know what, salmon sashimi here tastes superb.
This costs me RM25 but what i would say is these six tiny pieces of salmon definitely worth the price.
So fresh! Melt in my mouth. lolol

Soft shell crab hand roll.
Hand roll is not really my thing so... according to sister, she say this tastes good as well.


Agedashi Tofu.
Our family love tofu especially my brother.
Always think that fried tofu is delicious. Crisp on the outside and smooth and creamy on the inside.
Nothing can beat that.


Soft Shell Crab bento.
This tastes normal for me leh, not really recommended.
But you can go have a try of course. :)

Tempura.
Light, crisp and so fresh-tasting that it barely seem fried.

Oyakodon.
Chicken and egg over the rice. Rate it 5/10.
Don't like it at all. LOLOL
Strongly not recommended. 

Kind of a set meal that sister ordered.
Not recommended as well leh cause it looked more like western style pork chop rice than a japanese style set dinner.
I think I am not gonna order any set dinner set meal anymore for next visit because none of them really taste good.
Shall order more side dishes and sashimi. Yum yum.



Nowadays daddy mummy always stare at their phone during dinner.
We kids are the one who ask them to stop playing.
**sigh**

Fat brother. 

Why so emo. :/

Strongly recommended: Italian roll. Really so nice so nice. Believe me.
I ate 3 out of 6 pieces. lolol
It is actually sushi topped with seared salmon and mozzarella cheese.
Looking at this picture now make me drool. 

Close up. 




End this post with some selca pictures. lolol

 Take 1.


Take 2.


 Take 3.




Take 4.
Bear with me. **wink**

Happy reading. :)

Comments

Popular Posts