Penang Street Art

For a person like me who is having such a long freaking three months holiday, everything is fun as long as I no need to sit still at home and do nothing. I know travel to oversea is forever that exciting yet adventurous but me and boyfie currently have no time and money for that lolol. We need to save for another upcoming oversea trip and he only has 2 days holidays to spend with me so, yea we headed to penang for food hunt.

The beautiful island of Penang, the second smallest state in Malaysia is always my favourite place. This time, boyfie and I planned to visit to places which have a lot of beautiful Penang life size Street Art. I am indeed very exciting cause I never been to that little corner of Penang before.


On the way searching for the street art. I am a batwoman lolol.
Fall in love to Batman after watching my first and only batman movie series: Dark knight rises.

Okay, let the pictures below tell the story.

#1
One of the steel sculptures around Georgetown.
Met some lovely and friendly drivers that day.
They purposely slowed down and some even stop just to let us finish taking our picture before they drove through.
So sweet.

#2
I think most of the art pictures will have like two duplicate one because we took turn and helped each other snapped the pictures. lolol.
 #foreveraloneinthepictures
Sounds kinda sad right. Maybe this is the disadvantage of travelling as a couple.
Maybe we can consider buy a tripod next time haha.


#3
Hey kid, what are you looking at?????
#4
Fat guy was trying to mimic the kid.
**pinch**



#5
Bicycle is real. Kids are not. LOL I am talking crap.
Look so nice right? I like this wall painting so much.


#6

“Little Children on a Bicycle”


#7


Map which shows locations of all the beautiful wall paintings.
Well, I am pretty look like an idiot if you ask me to reach a certain destination by referring to a map so, luckily I have a personal tour guide. **blush**
xoxo. He will bring me to wherever I want to go.


#8
'
It was raining.
Is that only me or anyone else think that have a walk with your crush in the rain is so super duper romantic?


#9
'Trishaw man', Georgetown.

#10
#11



#12


#13
#14
It is starting to fade away. So disappointed.
I google the picture online and paste it below. Have a look. :)


#15
So breathtaking.
Those who not yet been there better go fast before all paintings fade away.

#16


#17

#18
Chew Jetty.
I din really capture all the street art paintings because most already faded and some even like they never exist before.
I am a bit too late. **sigh**






That's all for this post about Penang Street Art.
Off to pack my stuff for tomorrow trip.
See ya. =) 


Comments

Popular Posts