Jose and Deli Eatery

That's such a long time since I last updated my blog. My life was full of tests and exams before my semester break start so I can hardly had time to blog even a little. In addition, I don't think anyone interested to read my blog post which write about stressful life in facing different kind of tough test papers lol. Is there any? Haha. After my holiday started, my life again full with outings with friends ad family and TVB dramas. So....

Uhm hmm.. Shall I just admit it and shout out loudly that I am lazy?
Oh yea, I am lazy. >.<
Lazy to move, lazy to walk, lazy to do anything. Well holiday is suppose to be lazy right? **wink**

So... what made me feel like blogging today is that I went to a extremely ultimately very beautiful vintage bistro "Jose and Deli" this morning and I really really really want share those pictures with you guys. I love that place so much so much it just catch my heart once I stepped in idk why. Hope you will like the place same as I do.
Now, let those pictures do the talking. :))




My favorite picture among all. Nice right?
Jose and Deli Eatery.
It is located inside French Hotel.



Bicycle. I uploaded two versions for this picture because I love both and I can't choose which one is nicer.
Which one you prefer?
Of course, you can choose to dislike both also haha.

Version two.

Comfortable chatting place.





They are selling lots and lots of handmade bread and cookies.






My brunch. Taste good!! Taste very very good!!

Cousin sis's brunch.
She say it tasted good too.


Dessert : Tiramisu.

Do we look alike?? :)

We three.
Sis, me and cousin.

She always shy to take picture hahaha.

End this post with this over-exposed picture.
I lost my nose lmao.


This is a short post flooded with pictures.
Happy reading and stay tune for my next post lol.
I'm gonna blog about my third visit to USS with my sis. :D
Sayonara.




 

Comments

Popular Posts