Everything with Fries

Met up with my bunch of high school friends few months ago and we had a special guest that night. Gotta say thanks to that special guest for gathered we all to have a dessert date in Holland Village. In fact although I am staying in the same campus with my Twinsy and Sugar but we seldom meet up or bump into each other in school, not to say with those who studying in another university. So that was a really rare gathering I would say. :D




Met up with them after they had their dinner and it took us such a long time to decide where to have our desserts. And finally, we chose this cafe called "Everything with Fries". Actually not to say we chose it but this shop strongly recommended by Pupu so yea... we decided to have a try.


Six of us in the cafe. Spot who was our special guest of that night? Ta dang~ Little cutie Wan Lim. She visited us in Singapore during her school holiday but I only managed to spend very little time with her because I was so busy that few weeks. I am sorry darling! Please please please please come again okay? mixiu mixiu.




Sugar Lulu and Twinsy. Haha staring at this picture made me laugh like mad. Ladies and gentlemen, I will like to draw all your attention from that two bella to that handsome guy on the left. LMAO Did yo notice something? Two bella were busy chatting with us but Sugar was holding his folk and desperately staring at that slice of cake. I think he wanted to eat that cake so badly but we all busy chatting and nobody start to eat  so he pai seh... LOL I don't know is it true la but I believe... Pictures don't lie. **wink**



Happy tree three family. :') I miss you both I miss you both. Really thankful that I was in the same class with you guys during high school. Although we are all far away from each others, but memories won't fade, friendships too. All those crazy moments, all those tear-dropping-non-stop pillow talks, all spend-like-a-boss outing in expensive restaurants, all club-and-drunk-like-nobody-business party, all fun times we had in class....everything everything that we all been through together, I will never forget no matter what.
Thank for entered my life. :)
Heart you guys.


Well I seem a bit out of topic LOL let me show some pictures of desserts which we ordered that night. Please forgive me I can't remember its name and I don't even remember its taste. =.= I just remembered everything tasted good that night maybe because my best friends were beside me except NICOLE CHANG! If you are reading this Nicole Chang I miss you. :'(



#2 I named it dessert number 2. :p
Nevermind la dessert look nice then can already. Even you don't know what it exactly is but still you will want to eat if it look nice right? Applied to all girls I bet? Unless you are not a dessert lover then... Well, this theory will not work on you.

 #3 Called it dessert number 3 seem a bit main stream haha I want to called it dessert 2.1. lmao
Erm I rate it 100 marks although I forgot how it tasted like! :p Haha because of this quote "很多时候我们吃东西吃的是心情,不是味道。" by me. **wink**


 Dessert number 4. I name it Pupu 2.2. Seriously I am not kidding you he shall be consider as dessert because Lulu always said he is yummy. Hahahaha. Anyway this dessert is kind of 眼看手勿动 category because he only belongs to "someone". What a crazy friend I have lol hope he won't blame me for upload this picture. :p



This is not a dessert but a shake. What shake? First try-- Nutella shake. LOL go try it out if you are a fans of nutella.



Four of us. This picture is not complete without Nicole Chang. Can't wait to go back in December meet up all my babies and have lots lots fun together again. Girlfriends for life. :D


That's all.
Happy reading. :D

Comments

Popular Posts