USS 2012




Harlooo people. I'm back and blog again. I always want to find time to blog i swear but always end up I rather spent some time for me myself to have a good sleep cause I am so busy this few weeks. I am not lazy I really not. Trust me, would you? LOL. Anyway today I am gonna blog about my second visit to USS. Woohoo~

Universal Studio here I come. I love this BIG rotating Universal Studio globe which located right in front of the entrance. I personally think that the mist that coming out from the bottom of the globe is quite impressive. Do you? 

Tons of people queue for tickets early in the morning. Luckily we booked earlier.  

Group picture before got into USS. It is actually quite hard for us to take a perfect picture with this huge globe because it is keep rotating.



We met him right after we entered USS. Kungfu Panda. Fighting!!!
He is always so adorable. I love his tummy. Don't know whether he love mine. :p 

Arghhhhh~



Sesame street store. Are you a fans of them? 

Elmo on my head. 0.0
Me cuter or Elmo cuter? LOL
Okay fine. Don't need to answer me.

Cookie monster & Elmo.
I love both.



The doll is so lovely. If I am fans of them I will definitely buy everything home. LOL

Yeah!!!!



Street show. Oh my god.

They are dancing. 


..and talking to each other.

Show ended and we got a chance to take picture with human size Elmo!! very effing cute.
I don't want buy those doll size Elmo already can I bring this home??? Lmao
Another funny shot.

The boys with the elegant lady.


Oh yea then we went for Transformer Ride. The story telling start from the queue lines for Transformer the Ride.
The story goes as we sat on one of the robots, and our mission is to help the Autobots.
You will know what I mean if you watched Transformer movie.


Because the queue line is too long so we spent our time by taking lots of pictures.

Deco of the queue line. Personally think that it is quite cool. 

Finally it is our turn soon to get into the ride.
3D glasses on!!!
We are ready to save the world.
The ride is a fantastic 3D roller coaster rides with all its twist and turn. A very wonderful experience for us.


A picture with sexy Egypt girl when we were on our way to Mummy Ride. 

Castle. Who don't like castle? 





The boys.


Selca.

Pretty Jen huey.

Me. 

Handsome boy Joo Khim.
Oh my god everyone just look so lovely when they stand in front of the castle. 

We planned to have a jump shot in front of the castle but... Take one failed.

Take two... Failed as well.

Take 3. I will not admit that I am the spoiler of this picture. :p
p/s: Izaac Leong is so sexy.

Okay. Location changed.
This one quite successful right. :D
Yeah!!






Then we went to Madagascar and queue for the Merry-Go-Round.
I know that this ride is so kiddy and maybe you guys already stopped playing for dunno how many years but it's no ordinary merry-go-round!
The characters of the film Madagascar, which we sat on, will rise and fall to the beat of music.
We actually enjoyed it quite much. 



I sat on grandma. Pity her. LOL







Madagascar store.

I actually wanna get the hat so much but it is quite expensive.
As I remember it is about 20sgd.
I'm poor student. >.<



Water world deco.


Our shoes. 

There are three color zones which you can choose.
Dry zone, partially wet zone or wet zone.
Caution: If you choose wet zone you will possible get soaked.  LOL
We chose partially wet zone.

Waiting for the show to start.


They sprayed water on us. >.<


Wet look.

A picture with miao miao.
p.s: I dunno his/her name. Paiseh

Acting.

Mummy ride.


Human and Cylon.~~~


Deco.



Betty. 


Muackz....

We are all prince and princess.












That's all. Let those pictures tell the story.
Goodbye USS.

Happy reading. :)

Comments

Popular Posts