21st Birthday



I have a very blissful 21st birthday this year. I had received so much love not only from my family, my boyfriend but also from all my best friends. It was so touching at the moment I received surprises from them. :) I just wanna write a simple post today to share with you guys all presents I received and how I celebrated my birthday this year.

First of all is my diamond key from parents. Love it so much till I am not willing to take it off.
A lot of people asking me the reason why people gotta put on a key necklace when they reach 21 and I believe the reason is when you reach age 21, you are consider old enough to be a key holder and thus hold a "symbolically" senior position in your family.
I am a senior now. LOL

  

Another great surprise is from my fat boy. That day he went my house to pick me out for brunch and then
 when he reached, he asked me to help him carry his laptop which is at the back of his car to put into my house. 
He always asked me to do so that's why I did according what he said without thinking. This was exactly what
 I saw when I open his back car door. I stunted there for some times. 

He is not a romantic person and he never be. I thought I will never receive any flowers from him but... ohmygosh the roses bouquet is so beautiful. I love it so much so much. He said 21 roses means wishing me happy 21st birthday. LOL




Made a wish. Made a wish.

Raspberry cheese cake.

Close up. :p

Then, when the clock strikes 12 in the midnight, I received a handmade birthday card from my good friend yet good coursemate Kit Fai. Seriously, it was so touching. Can you imagine a guy like him actually made this card? I will keep it well. I promise.

How cute.

3D cake. LOL

Besides, my bunch of best friends in NTU also gave me a surprise. They walked to my hall in early morning and sing birthday song for me together with this kawaii kitty cake. Love them so much. Love this cake more. :p

 


Last but not least, I received this from my Kuaika. Much lovess.
This is how the box look like.
Cuteness overload.


This is how inside of the box look like.
3 different flavor of seaweed.
Kitty miao Kitty miao.~~
I love this gift so much so much so much!!!!
Kitty is so cute and yet the seaweed inside is tasty.

Another box of seaweed. Also with kitty miao face on it. <3 br="br">I realized I start to have more and more kitty collection because of my bunch of best friends.
Thank you so much. I love you guys. <3 br="br">

That's all for this post.
Imma happy girl because I have all of them in my life. :)
Happy reading.





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts