Wednesday night

I am going back to Singapore tomorrow which means today is the last night I stay in Ipoh. Oh how I wish time can reversed and today is just the day my two months holiday starts. Like it or not I have to accept the fact that my holiday is ended. This whole day I have been very busy packing and now I am like finally pack almost all the thing. I am not sure whether is packing a tough job for you guys but it is definitely the toughest job for me ever. People might ask :" Why is it so difficult to pack? Just throw everything in lah~~~"




Okay. Fyi, if I really throw everything in, ten suitcases might not be enough for me. Gosh!! I just can't decide what is necessary for me to bring back and what is don't. I just can't choose among all the beautiful clothes which one I shall bring back and which one I shall left it here in Ipoh. Well, after struggled for one whole day my packing job is nearly done. Hooray~

Alright crap too much. Bear with me please. :p 
Few days ago I told mummy I must have Japanese food before I back to Singapore so last night she said to me why not we have our dinner in Oh Sushi. Imma a happy girl. I am proudly to say that I am a Japanese food lover and there is not a moment I do not crave for it.
Dolled up. No make up though. Probably because I only know how to make my face look worse with cosmetics but not the other way around. =.=
Stole this dress from sister's wardrobe because almost all my dresses are inside my luggage already. :p
There are some friends inbox me and ask where I got this dress after I posted my picture in Facebook so I tell you guys here . I remember my sister told me she got this dress from a classy boutique named Rock and Rose in Ipoh. :) Go find it out yourself if you are interested. 


My lovely parents. I helped them took several pictures and this is the most satisfying one. The reason is because my 
mom keep on complaint that her face look huge in those picture compared to my father's. So so so I asked my daddy
 to move his head slightly in front  and asked mummy tried her best to hide behind my dad. LOL. This is the outcome.
Did you notice that? :p They both love this picture.
But I gotta say no matter how, they both are forever that handsome and pretty and young in my heart. <3

Oh well now is me and fat boy's turn. Picture credit to handsome photographer - my dad. :p
Nowadays it is so hard to take a proper picture with my naughty brother so I am happy because he look kinda normal in this picture. If you aren't seeing him for a long time you must be shout at this picture and say "Oh my god why didi become so fat!!" LOL. He is still cute though don't worry. :D

The must-have-dish. Salmon sashimi.
Taste good good good. We finished eating this within a minute simply because this portion is not enough for us.
SO....Second plate please. :)
I never feel guilty when I eat a lot in a Japanese restaurant because all the food seem so healthy for me.
Not fattening at all!! I don't know is that true but this is what I think about Japanese food.


Yasai Miso Kaminabe
This is my mummy favorite.
Obviously it is a miso soup base mini steamboat in Japanese style. ( well, my kind of definition )
I can't give any comment about this dish because for me it is just a normal steamboat dish but instead of using curry soup base or tomyan soup base, they change it to miso.  That's it. LOL
Close up.

Kani Maki.
A super duper normal kind of sushi which I bet almost all of you eat this before.
Well, sometimes simplest is the nicest.  **crap**

Super "jeng" Soft Shell Crab Roll.
OMG this tastes awesome. Two out of four pieces crab roll was in my stomach. LOL

 Freshly grilled and sizzling hot scallop in teriyaki sauce served. Hotate Kushi.
The sauce is a bit too sweet for me so I still prefer fresh scallop sashimi. >.<

Ebi Tempura.
This is one of my all time favorite and I almost finished eating the whole plate by myself. Horrible. Right?
I know. :/

Shioyaki which also means salt-grilled salmon.
Everything is about Salmon. LOL

Tamago. My mum's all time favorite. :)

Forced brother to take picture with me halfway eating. :p
Take one.

...and take 2.
I will miss him badly after I back to Singapore. :/


Last one. Salmon and salmon belly sushi.
Again. I ate 6 out of 8 pieces of sushi. LOL
Call me fei po!
Anyway, mission accomplished and salmon craving satisfied .
Imma happy girl. :D



That's all for this post.
Happy reading. :)



p/s: Wish me safe journey back to Singapore tomorrow morning. :(


p/s p/s: Bye bye Ipoh friends. Bye bye lovesss.


p/s p/s p/s: P/S is so fun to use. LMAO =.=



Comments

  1. What a great farewell with your family, indeed, I noticed that suddenly your didi really gain some weight,
    Anyway
    Have a safe flight once again

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts