Penang Trip

Just back from a trip not long ago with my bunch of best best friends. In that three days two night, we stick to each other searched for nice food and grab nice stuffs in shopping mall, we squeezed  in a small car as that car is our only transportation there, and yet, six of us shared the two tiny single bed in one hotel room. 

Can you imagine how close are we during the trip? 
Oh gawt, everything is about squeeze. How sweet. :)

A one big family.

I didn't snap much picture about Penang famous food or I can say... none at all. Anyway some friends recommend us instead of going Gurney Drive for food, we can try Northern Beach Cafe. They say the food there are so much better. Show you guys some pictures.

We vote this as the best food among all. This is chicken pot pie and it is awesome.
I would say the crusty pie and creamy soup are perfect match ever. Slurpp.
Fried Oyster. :)
We ordered two plate of thissss. Really not bad. I likey. Hahaha.
Start to feel hungry now :/
Despite the number of stalls, I believe the open air area with breathtaking sea view in this cafe is another main attraction.
Nice view and quiet atmosphere. I will not go back and eat in Gurney drive anymore LOL.
Go and try it. ;)


After dinner, we watched "Abraham Lincoln" in Gurney Plaza.
I rate this movie 3/5 as the storyline is acceptable for me although I knew many people out there felt that this movie is kinda ridiculous. ;)
Actually I am not a fans of horror movie. Most of the time I sat slumped into my chair and my hand over my face just to cover my eyes. But those vampire fighting scene are great I would say. 


......and and and you know what? We found a finger-licking snack in Gurney Plaza.

Borbie Cheese Potato. :)
Go give it a try. Hope it wont disappoint you.
Love the potato. Yummy yummy. 
We went to beach in another morning.

Beach wear. No bikini I am sorry. :x
Water sport is lovesssss. 
We played parachute and jet ski.
Two games cost RM90 per person. Reasonable.

We girls.
Parachute is all about screaming. :X
I am the one who responsible to pull the string when we about to land. Panic.
I want to do a perfect landing.

Another team. This is Wan Lim's first time.
See how excited is she. LOL



They fly. Omg.
Smiley parachute. Envy much. 

Twinsy and I.
Spot my sharp yellow short pants LOL.
So windy up there.

Third team. Forever alone guy.
According to him fly alone is super boring. Ahaha.
Alone. Alone. Alone.
We can't stop laughing at him.

Failed landing somemore.
Alone alone alone. LOL
In the afternoon, we went shopping. Hooray.
We girls pakat pakat wear long dress go shop. As you know I seldom can wear it in Ipoh cause I worry people will point at me and wonder why I wear like that walk around. >.<

Nice anot? Xp
Walk like a fairy !LOL
Let the wind blow and the dress fly~~~
 Then we went Italiannies which situated in Gurney Paragon for dinner and went Mois after that to count down my twinsy's birthday.
Clubbing in Mois is fun. I love it. :D
I'm not that into liquor so din drink much. Just keep shake shake shaking whole night.
Ouch. End up muscle pain the other day. =.=

Show you guys some pictures of the night.

Italiannies.
Below are some pictures of the meal we ordered that night.
I already forgot what is that and their names im so sorry. 
Plus plus plus the picture quality of food is bad because I capture it with my Iphone camera. >.<





According to the birthday girl, this is the best Lasagna she ever had.
Yum Yum. 

Birthday girl and I. Peace.
Environment in Gurney Paragon is kinda romantic. <3
Sweet Couple. Best friends.
Muahaha.
Look cute together. Mwahhh.

Outfit of the night.
Ignore the messy background please. hahaha.

We girls. 




 




We girls.
Go go party. The night is still young. ;)
Kay.
That's all. This post a bit long.
Anyway.
Happy reading. :)


Comments

Popular Posts