Old friends

Went to a very fun gathering last night in Berlin to meet all my secondary school old friends. Time passed really fast without us realize it. I still remember how we used to meet each other every day during our secondary school life, and often chat and gossip together in the small little warm prefect room. Everything seem just like happened yesterday but now, we are all turning 21. 

Time won't wait for us and it will changed things and peoples around us. But I am so glad that they are still the same. Talking to them seriously made me feel like I'm back to sixteen or even younger. :)


Everyone is in picture.
Credit to the staff. :)
If I say we are actually at age 17. Do you believe? LOL
*crap*
I am proud to say we are all 21 years old ladies!
21岁,我们灿烂的人生才刚开始  

My girl Jou Min.
Knew her since I was 13 and she was my deskmate for 5 years.
She is irreplaceable. <3 

Sor por ah SUM.
It is one of the blessing of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.
When you see she laugh, you will laugh. I guarantee. LOL

Pretty girl Li Ching who currently studying in Shanghai.
So fun listening to all Shanghai story from her. 


Jinny. Forever that slim and tall.
Don't know when will be the next time we meet, hope I do not need to wait for so long.


Ah Tay.
Old friends are best. :D
She also same as ah sum always laugh like sor por. LOL


The cutie Pooi Lim.
Do I look like her mama?
She is so tiny beside me and I am so huge. Like a gorilla. >.<

Long hair lady Ji Ching.
Just want to tell her she is perfect in our eyes. :)

There's not much picture from last night gathering but all the memories is kept in my heart. Girls, friendship forever. 

Happy reading :)

Comments

Popular Posts