Kuala Lumpur: Federal Capital of Malaysia

There are two kinds of people in this world. One is treat themselves super generous and another type is the opposite. Guess I am belong to the first type. I always swap my debit card without a blink of my eyes whenever I fall in love to something. I will do anything just to bring them home.
I gotta control myself. I know. But sometime I just couldn't think when I see beautiful clothes handbag pants earrings watches whatever hanging around me. 
I always so excited when I pay because I know I'm bringing my babies home but after that I will be super down once I find out I spent too much again. Yet, these kind of thing happen again and again in my life. Like an endless drama. LOL
But then few weeks ago, I promised my fat boy that I won't spend more than rm130 on a single cloth item  anymore and I really keep my promise. ;)
Thank you for helping me control myself. :D
The reason I suddenly talked about this is because I just back from a KL 3D2N shopping trip last night and I din broke my promise. 
Every cloth I bought is below that amount and even though I fall in love to a few tops in Topshop  I still manage to walk away after staring at them for quite some time. 


Baby, I am glad you are there help me balancing my life.
I can feel myself changing. In a good way. :)


Okay, stop crapping. LOL
Below are some pictures I took during the trip.

Last Friday morning, me and my two girlfriends took 8.30 ETS train to KL.
The train is comfortable and wifi provided. ;)

Twinsy and me. Muackzz.
She didn't stay overnight with us in hotel.
Her mission is just SHOP-TILL-DROP in KL for one whole day then take night train back Ipoh.
I officially announce here that her MISSION IS NOT ACCOMPLISHED.
She only brought back a pair of heels. LOL

 

My another love. Jen Huey.
She seem seldom appear in my blog.
Will snap her pictures often in future. ;)
Such a photogenic baby.


Bread and mineral water provided by ETS.
The bread don't taste nice though.

Purposely ask her to shoot a picture show off her cute Rilakkuma casing. Love it.
Guess Rilakumma is my another love besides Kitty.
I saw a lot of Kitty case before but unfortunately I still can't find a real cute one.
Now my iphone is still NAKED. **blushes**

We shop for a while in Pavilion and met our best girlfriend Patricia for lunch.
So happy to know that she back from UK already and she is free to meet up with us.
She is forever that slim and pretty. xoxo
The love bird.
Her boyfriend is so talkative omg. LOL
Anyway, sincerely think that they look so cute together. :)
We had our lunch in Lot 10 and I forgot to take a picture. Hmm..
After few hours walk, we had our dinner in Zanmai.
Sushi.
oh my gawt looking at this picture I start craving for Sushi at this hour. Oh no.
:/

Random. Ngek ngek.

Another love bird. :)
Just now I only found out that I took picture of these two couples but forgot to take picture with my fatboy
Sorry sam. :p

My dinner.
Ordered this simply because I love egg. Taste good. Slurpp.
After dinner, we sent Xinyi to train station.
At first we thought to go KL central by monorail but then the fat boy said he want to drive us there.
Since with car is more convenient and we don't need to walk that much so we all agree to what he suggested. But then who knows...
His GPS is so noob and hectic traffic everywhere. We still stuck in the traffic jam at 8.50pm however she was going to catch 9pm train. Panic.
Then Sam forced to drop Xinyi and Jenhuey in Masjid Jamek station because LRT seem enable them to reach KL central in a shorter time.
However train delayed that night and Xinyi only managed to get into the train around 9.30. It is a very long story why the train delayed and I am so lazy to write it here. Perhaps my twinsy will write it in her blog?? Maybe??


Show you guys some pictures of my hotel:

My hotel is "My Hotel". LOL
It is a budget hotel.
Coffee. 

Simply love this because of the beautiful color. :)

This hotel room is satisfying.
Everything is new and clean. What I care the most for a hotel room is the toilet.
Forgot to snap a picture of it but it looks modern and clean.
I stayed in a very old and dirty budget hotel in KL before and My Hotel definitely a surprise.
This is a picture of me in pajamas. :p

LCD tv in the room.
Selected astro channels are provided for guests too. Another surprise as a budget hotel.
Strongly recommended this hotel if you are looking for cheap and nice place to stay in KL.

In the second day of our trip, we actually planned to go Sunway Lagoon.
Who knows when we reached, there was a staff holding loudspeaker telling everybody there to think twice before they buy the ticket because there are already 16k people inside the Park. Long queue expected. =.=
16K????!!! I can't believe it.
We do not wish to join the crowd so ended up do some shopping in Sunway Pyramid and watched a movie. A boring Saturday. :/
At night, we go Italiannies@The garden for dinner.


Take one. Boyf din smile.
Failed.

Here goes take 2.
Nice. :D

Italiannies bread with olive oil and vinegar for dipping.
I love it but fat boy don't.

Random. Haha.
Spotted his double chin. 

Us.

Dinner served after quite some time.
Forgot the name of this pasta. >.<
Fat boy ordered this.

My dinner.
Turkey fettuccine.
Taste good but I only managed to finish half.
The portion is too big for me and I believe it can actually be shared by two or three guys. @@

  Meatball  Meatball  Meatball  Meatball  Meatball
Huge Meatball @@

There goes my day two in KL.

In the lobby.
Waiting for check out. :)

Picture of me. :D
Can someone tell me how to deal with my eye bags problem?? :'(

Third day plan is shop and eat in KLCC.
I know the plan is boring. >.<
Took this in the car.
I love the blue sky :D


We went Madam Kwan@KLCC for lunch.

and I ordered this.
This nasi lemak is Madam Kwan's signature dish and it won the best NASI LEMAK award.
For my opinion, this dish taste great but not addictive.
I am slightly disappointed.
You can go have a try if you haven't try it yet.

Char Kuey Teow.
Taste average but come in big portion.

And yea, finally I got the chance to taste this rainbow color cake from Bisou bake shop.
The shop named it "Dream come true".
This cake taste good and I will definitely go eat again next time.

My face looks round here but I love this picture because this is the only picture of me with the adorable rainbow cake. 

After dinner, Sam drove us to KL central to catch 9pm train.

He looks like an uncle here. LMAO
Don't worry I love uncle. **wink**


Me waiting for the train.
Such an exhausted look omg.
That's all for my KL trip.
Happy reading. :)




Comments

Popular Posts