I Miss You

I miss my sister. :(


Seriously, I miss her so so so much.
Just a blink of eye and she has already reached the age to enter college. I still remember how I used to bully her when she is still a kid.
p/s: Not anymore after she enter primary school because she turned into a super fierce "bat po zai"  idk why. T_T
A lot of people kept saying that although we are sisters, we are so different from each other no matter from appearance or personalities or whatever.
Think carefully. What they said is actually true. I look alike my mum while my sis look alike my dad.
Pic took in Feb 2012.
In my family eyes, I am always the child who behaved well but she is the naughty one. *ngek ngek*
But don't know since when I found out the reason she being labelled "naughty" is because she always decide thing herself without really asking my parents' opinion. For me, it is not a bad thing. At least she is the one who always choose which path she wanna take in her life.
I'm not like her although sometime I wish to be like her.
I wish.

Few months ago, the little princess decided to continue her study in Sunway College instead of SMJK Sam Tet. This is such a bomb in my family.
Grandma grandpa disagree even till the day before she leave. Even now, I can say.
But what to do? Little princess not gonna change her mind so easily, we all know. LOL

So we sent her to Sunway last Sunday and helped her move in her second home. Oh gawt I am so pity every night sleep alone nowadays. :'(
On the way. 
Show some pictures of her hostel Sun-U Residence.


I love this swimming pool cause it seem so convenient for me this kind of fat girl who everyday yell "I want to look slim!" LOL this pool just located downstair and if I'm staying there, I guess everyday pass by the pool it will remind me how lazy I am for not exercising. I deserve to look fat. :( 

So I guess maybe I will swim there for two hours everyday to burn fats if I am staying there. Yea. I guess. Yea. Maybe I will. I mean it. LOL :p

Her room. Oh I am envy it is so much nicer than my room in NTU HALL 7. :(
She brought a lot of stuff there and start to decorate her room. =.= spot the white photo frame on her table?
And I envy of her Kitty bedsheet. >.<
If I am muscular enough I will really buy one set here and carry it far away back to spore.
How sweet. I also want sleep with kitty!!!

Close up.
Why close up? Because it is Hello Kitty.
This reason good enough. ;)

She staying in Level 10 so this is the view from her window.
I spotted Sunway Lagoon and Sunway Pyramid.

I am wondering how are you gonna concentrate study Chan Joe Yi.
Haha I can imagine each time you study in your room until you feel tired then you just turn your head to the left, shopping mall is waiting for you. Just few minutes walk. OMG.

Kid and me. LOL
Simply because her bed is comfortable.
After settled down, we went Sunway Pyramid for lunch.

Dragon-I.
Daddy mummy and didi. <3
Didi face is larger than my mum. @@

Fat boy and I.
His duty of the day is be a "Gu Lei" help my sister carry luggage.
Anyway, happy that we finally can meet. :)

My lovess. Slurpp.
This is a must.

That's all. Just a short post about day trip to KL.
Gotta sleep early tonight cause I am going KL again tomorrow to...uhmm...to...check whether did the fat boy gain weight again in one week time. I bet he did. Aiks.

Good night everyone.
Happy reading. :)

p/s: Chan Joe Yi I miss you. Faster come back to me. :(




Comments

Popular Posts