Happy Wednesday everyone. Two more days I will be in Singapore and whenever I think of this, it will immediately turn me into an emo kid. I really don't wanna go back. Really. But nothing can be change now. Flight ticket booked and a lot of stuffs waiting for me to be done there. In fact if I din sign up to be the committee of freshmen orientation camp, I can stay in Ipoh till mid of August. I can even celebrate my 21th birthday here with all my lovesss. Nevermind. Nevermind. I hope what I gain and experience soon during this coming senior camp and freshmen orientation camp worth it all. Say cheese~


Share with you guys my awesome weekend. My sister and boyfriend came back from KL last Friday and it is so exciting that I can met them before I leave. Imma happy girl. Boyfriend claimed that he wanna eat Dim Sum as breakfast last Saturday morning but he don't wanna step out of his house. =.= So his good good awesome girlfriend me became "24孝女朋友" that day just to serve him. I woke up early early in the morning and drove out to buy Dim Sum. The traffic along Dim Sum street is so hectic I really have no idea why everybody love to eat Dim Sum in Saturday morning. It was so hard for me to find a parking in that area and there was such a long queue just to take away Dim Sum. =.= Dim Sum Tauke, you must be so rich!!!!


The food in the picture cost me RM50. :)
Now you believe me that Dim Sum tauke is rich? LOL
24 孝女朋友still brought along this heavy chinese tea set to boyfie house because she thinks that tea and dim sum are perfect match.

The just-woke-up pig. 

Tea leaves bought in China. Baba say this thing not cheap.
But the taste....hmm...so so only.
LOL there goes my Saturday morning. At night, all my aunts uncles came to my house to have steamboat dinner together. Anyway I din took much pictures because busy having fun with my cousins and chit chat all around. :p



Some of the food. :D

So coincident sister bought the same top with me and we both agreed to wear it together. LOL
We want to tell everybody we are sisters. p/s: In case there are people out there don't know about this. Lmao

Us. :D

Daddy asked him to drink beer and after he finished one can, he turned into a red tomato.
Adorable much. :p
**Dont punch me because I say so**
Well there goes my Saturday night. I love it so much because I spent my weekend with all my lovess. Looking forward for next gathering.

By the way I kept my wardrobe few days ago and I arranged my prom dresses in this order. Nice?
I know this is random xp. Just want to show a beautiful picture that I snapped.
I gotta pick few and brought back to spore but super hard for me to choose. >.<

Anyway, happy reading. :)
Happy Wednesday.



Comments

Popular Posts