11072012

Just another Wednesday. As usual, I have nothing to do at home. No one date me. No money shopping. No job. Nobody go travel with me. I just repeat and repeat doing the same thing everyday in this few months holidays. So so so guilty oh my gawt. I actually want to go travel badly in this almost 3 months holidays but as you all should know it is quite hard to find a travel mate and even if you can find some, you all have to agree with the same budget destination and travel period which is also another problem. Nevermind, guess I just need to wait. Next holiday, maybe? 
Hi. Its me.
I am owner of this blog. Muahahahaha.
Nice to meet you guys.
=.=
Sorry I am too boring.
If someone ask you what is the country you wish to go for next vacation what will you answer? My answer will definitely be Japan. I been to Hong Kong Disneyland before and my next target is Tokyo Disneyland. HK Disneyland is awesome for me but I heard that compared to Japan, HK disneyland is just a "light" version. I can't wait to experience it myself. 

HK disneyland.
Welcome to my castle. LOL crap
Idk where I kept all my Disneyland picture and lazy to find it out so just grab this one from net. :p
Somemore Japan is like a country which full of Hello Kitty and I am crazy Kitty Miao Miao fans, I can imagine when I walk along street in Japan, Hello Kittysssssssss will be waving their hands to me everywhere. 

Like this.

 Like this.

Like this.

And like this.




Oh can someone please go with me. :(((((
Okay I should really stop daydreaming. p/s: Kitty miao you wait for me!!!


Back to my life, I gain so much weight recently and having a big tummy with me now but I know I deserved it cause I am just too lazy to go out and do some exercises. I am so free but I am so super duper lazy to move. Even boyfie said he want to change my contact name in his handphone to "闲人" and no more baby girl. :/ 

Anyway share some pictures of lovely stuff that I got recently:
 
Say hello to kitty miao :)

First one is instant camera that I got from my boy as birthday present. That's a quite big surprise from him because if you are one of his friends, you will know that he is actually that kind of person who does not simply spend his money. He always nag me craving for branded and unnecessary stuffs and I know all he did is for my own good. And I swear I NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER think that he will buy this for me. N.E.V.E.R. I told him very long ago that I want to have an instant camera but what stop me from buying it is because I already have my G12 baby I already have a very good camera so I don't want to waste money. 

Everything is so not true when this camera is in my hands. He gave me in a very not romantic way and before that no sweet talk at all. He just said" Baby this is for you" and I stunted there. This is instant with auto lens and most important is this is hello kitty limited edition. 

I really love and appreciate it so much thank you. Not only for the gift, but because you willing to spend for me. :) 

  




Alright second one is Longchamp bag I got from Pavilion that day. I am turning 21 next month and this is an early birthday gift for myself. I love this handbag so much and this one is Longchamp limited edition in white. At first I thought to buy the red color normal Longchamp but seem there are a lot of people out there carrying the same bag so...Finally decided to bring this baby home. Muahaha my new love.



Third one is also another new love from Charles and Keith. This clutch bag is so easy matching with all my dresses and somehow I think it looks vintage. :) I don't know whether is this clutch bag looks vintage in your eyes because boyfie said I always think whatever in mustard color is consider vintage. Seem true. LOL


Miao~~~~~
We have no mouth but we are miao miao. Lmao
Kawaiii  
Fourth one is three kitty miao which my lovely girlfriend Lulu purposely brought back to me from Singapore. This three are Singapore MC Donald's collections and I know Lulu spent a lot of time searching for it cause a lot of MCD also out of stocks. She said she ate a lot of MCD meals just to get kitty miao miao for me. Really touching >.< I promise I will take good care of them and for sure I will treat you a big meal after I back to Spore. **wink**





 And the last one is my new laptop. Thank you daddy mummy. :)
 A lot of friends suggested me many many other brand laptop models and at last I still decided to buy this. I am loyal Toshiba user LOL. Comparing to my old laptop this new one has bigger 
 screen. Bigger screen is important for me to "chase" TVB when I am in Spore. Haha.




That's all for my crap post today.
Hope you enjoy reading. :)
   



Comments

Popular Posts