2012

Such a long time I abandoned this blog due to my laziness.
Now, I am B.A.C.K.
Happy 2012 everyone. This gonna be my very first post in this year.


I know 2012 is going to be a good year for me. Don't ask me why. I just knew it. =p

A look back to my 2011, the most awesome thing is that I fall in love two months before 2011 end. LOL
And yea, I am in love with my best friend.
This sounds kinda impossible?weird?ridiculous? =.=
Oh well, for you maybe.
But for me, this is amazing. :)
I have no reason why I fall for him. I think that's why this is call falling in love. You don't need to force yourself to fall, you just fall. And I am still keep falling now. :p




Another consider-quite-big changes for me is that I cut my long hairs to shoulder length.
Love my current hairstyle muchie. You love it? :)






Oh well just a short  update. Will update more frequent. :D
Cheese.

p/s: Countdown. Will be at home next saturday. Yayyyyy.

Comments

  1. Probably my first time talking to you :D , but im really glad to see another relationship blossomed through years of friendship, especially from friends to best friends and then to couples. :D all the best ! stay sweet and stay true to each other ! take care ;) . -Justin-

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts