110112



Today is the third day of Sem 2, and my class end at 11.30 in the morning. 
Awww yeah~ Can you feel my happiness?
This means that I am free for whole day after 11.30 class. :D
Oh yesss!
Recently everyone around me is doing two things.
One is they keep on countdown how many days left for us to go back M'sia to celebrate CNY no matter where they are. In class, in canteen queueing for food, in toilet... Alright, EVERYWHERE!
Of course, included me myself. I pray everyday once I wake up so that next Friday can come faster.
Why am I feeling time passing slower than usual? =(

Can't wait to go back and drive my car.
Dislike MRT. Or more specifically, dislike escalators in MRT station.
Don't ask me why LOL.
The speed of escalator is just too a little bit fast. =.=

Okay back to topic, another thing is many of them are on diet!
Oh my gosh, on D.I.E.T!
They go jogging swimming everyday and say NO to supper as one of their preparation for CNY. LOL
According to them, CNY is a annoying good period to grow fat. 
Oh well, shall I join them? 
p/s: in dilemma. =.=


Took in the first day of school.
p/s: Do you think that is flabs below my orange shirt? someone said that =(
My tummy seem get bigger and bigger. O.M.G.
Here is some short update about my new year eve.
Purposely back to Spore one week earlier before uni start to have my 2012 countdown here.
Before that, we google a lot of places and finally plan to go watch fireworks show in Marina Bay Sand.
A countdown is hardly a countdown if there isn't any fireworks to add to the celebration mood. Right?
So yeah, here we go.

Me and the fat boy in MRT heading to Marina Bay Sand. :p


The view of the New Year Eve Countdown Fireworks is simply awesome and breath-taking.

Happy New Year. Happy 2012.
Feel good that the fat boy was beside me by that time having such gorgeous view.



End of it. =)
So sad that we din get a good place to view it that night.
Yet, it is still amazing.


花火虽然短暂
但是只要记住美好的瞬间
停留在你我的记忆里
就足够了
 

Comments

Popular Posts