24082011

To ensure that my blog is not dead yet, I am going to blog a short one today.
I am thinking what to blog for quite a long time since my life in NTU here is so dry and bored. :(
I miss home seriously and I am going back to Malaysia the day after tomorrow.
So... Yeah!!!
Okay back to the topic, I found some pictures in my G12 baby which I never upload.
So I am going to upload some of them here to share with you guys. :)



Dang dang dang dang~
Xinyi in her bathrobes. :D
Without knowing why, I love bathrobes.
I used to have one last time at home but then it is actually kinda troublesome to wear it at home after bath because it is like doing extra work.
That means I have to wear it, walk out from my bathroom into my bedroom which is actually connected, then take off my bathrobes and wear my shirt. =.=
Did it for quite some time then I just dump the bathrobes away. LOL
But everything is different when you are in a 5stars hotel.
I wear the bathrobes all the time and refused to walk out of my hotel room. LOL
so lame =.=


This is the hotel I stayed once I reached Singapore.
I stayed here for 2 nights before I checked in to my hostel.
 This hotel is strongly recommended because it is actually located just beside a shopping centre.
p/s: Such an important thing for girls especially shopaholic me :p


Me. Flowers.
I looked so fat in this picture. :(((
My mummy not a good photographer hahahaha.



Intercontinental Hotel, Singapore.

The group pictures.
The man is actually  my aunt's friend.
Uncle. Aunt. Xinyi. Mummy.

Then, i started my new life in NTU.
With my best best best best friend Xinyi as my room mate.


Took this picture in the first day of school. :D



My bed.
Full of miao miao cartoon ;)
And spot the little ladybug?
I brought it all the way from Malaysia to NTU.
Can't live without it lol. :p
Alright I just crap. 
This is twinsy's bed.
Full of miao miao too.
Hello Kitty.
But her miao miao no mouth. lol


Went to bbq recently and took some pictures that night.

Well, this three gentlemen were promoting the alcohol I think. =.=
Drinks of the night are mainly liquor.
My two poor little girls who seldom drink get drunk very fast.


Pictures of the night.
Jen huey and I.

We three.

That's all for this post.
Decide to update a little bit about my orientation camp here in NTU but that post takes time.
So... Stay tune. :D


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts