09082011

I officially turned into a 20 years old girl on 9th of August. :)
This is the first year which my family din celebrate together with me as I am far away from them.
Anyway, I still received a lot of warm and heart-melts messages from all my love one and friends in Malaysia.
Thank you. ( p/s: tears dropping )



My groupmate sang me a birthday song around 12.
Woohoo~
My birthday started and I said goodbye to 19 years old with my watery eyes.

And I got a kiss from my pretty girl Rachael.
( p/s: and also my twinsy <3 )

As my birthday falls on last day of camp, I din get to go out and celebrate my birthday  with my gang.
But still, I received a mini cute hippo birthday cupcake from my Salacia groupmate.
Touching >.<

I like this hippo so much.
It is actually a ring.
:)


With the boys.

And with my girls.
Love xoxo.

Made a wish before I blow off the candle.
I am not a greedy person so I only made three wishes. :p


As you can see from the picture, my eyes are so small with big eye bags. :(
 I cant get enough sleep throughout the 5days camp and this is the consequence.
So sad.
Anyhow, now is getting better and better.

First bite of the cupcake. :)
Yummy ~
All the pictures credit to the photographer of Salacia. :D

Just a short blog entry to keep my blog alive.
Will blog more frequent. :)
Once again, thank you for all those who wished me through any kind of media.
Heart you guys. <3

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts