Zoo Visit :)

Date    : 22-7-2011
Venue : Taiping Zoo
Dress Code : Pink top, bag pack, cap & sport shoes. :D

Yeah. We guys went Taiping Zoo last Thursday as our mini farewell trip. 
To make this visit become more meaningful and memorable, I suggested that we shall set a dress code for this zoo visit.
How brilliant am I?? LOL.



Journey start.
We drove two cars to Taiping that day with the assistance of GPS.
My driver is Miss Lulu and another driver is Mr. Oh Chee Liang.
Everybody is highly cooperative that day because all of them obeyed MOST of the dress code. :D



The sexy, pretty, hot and inviting driver, Miss Lulu.
Wee Wit~


After one hour drive, we reached Taiping Zoo safely.
All of us were jumping happily in front of the ticket counter like we never been to Zoo before.
Somemore my babe Nicole busy snapped the pictures of ants on the wall like there is no ants in Ipoh.  =.=


Zoo tickets.
If I am not mistaken, adult ticket price is RM12 and child is RM8.



Candid.
I love this picture so much.
Some people looked at us and I heard all of them said "pink. pink. pink. "LOL
Yeah we are pink group.

Entrance.
Ready to enter the Zoo World?
Muahaha.


My little girl Wan Lim.


I like pinky monkey butt. :p


Lovely, right?
There is not much animal's pictures in my camera although this was a zoo visit. 

Ssshhh.... They are sleeping.
=.=


" I am king of the JUNGLE!!"
"Ooops. I never see the real Jungle but nevermind. I am STILL the king of the ZOO!!!"
:p

Sweating~ Sweating~ Sweating~
The sun was hot that day.


So... They decided to buy icecream halfway.
I want to eat too but can't because I was suffering stomach ache that time. :(


Never mind.
Self-loving can cure it. ;)


Handsome and Pretty.
Love both of them xoxo.


Kindergarten kids.
So cute.


We girls.
All in Pink.
Erm I mean all in PINK singlet. :D

The tiger is swimming.

After we finished walked around the whole park, we decided to take a free tour on this mini train to have our second round visit.


Took picture with Sugar while waiting for the mini train. :D

Yeah. We get into the mini train after waited for 10 minutes.


I love Taiping Zoo.

Peace.
Bye Bye Taiping Zoo.

Another one hour drive, reached Ipoh at 4 something.
Then, we had a drink in Strawberry Moment @ De garden.
Exhausted look. >.<

Sugar looked so blur. ;)

 
Candid.

Hot Strawberry Tea.
My favourite.

Me and Lulu shared this.
Our favourite. :D


The only picture with Terwei.
Smile.

Yummy.

Giordano's girls.


The end of the day.
I love you all so much.
Muack.
Bestfriends Forever.

Comments

Popular Posts