Seafood tripppp

Woohoo~
Few days ago, me and my besties had a chit-chat section in Starbucks and four of us were busy planning for our next outing and enjoying our coffee at the same time.
Then, we came out an idea, that is go Tualang to have a delightful seafood meal in the next day afternoon.
:D


Journey started.
This time, our driver was a girl - Miss Lulu.
Dear girls, never ever think that there is a must for a boy to fetch you anymore.
World is changing.
Equality of sexes present everywhere. :D



- Me -



Me with my Nicole babe.
She looked pale that day .
That's why she requested me to edit a cute emotion to cover up her face. :)
I did it. LoL.

Reach Tualang.
We had our lunch in one of the famous restaurant, that is Restoran Yew Kei.
My daddy strongly recommended this restaurant so... we gave it a try.
Reached there with assistance of GPS. :D



All of us were starving.
Food Food Food~~ Cepat Mari. :)



Me. Lulu.





Steamed shrimp.
清蒸虾
I love the colour of the prawn in this picture but, not the taste.  :(
Not to say unpalatable but, it tastes just so so.


Close up.
The picture lies.
If only if this picture make you drool.
Anyone? LOL


Clam

This tastes good.


The best dished of the day. ( p/s : For me )
Mystus nemurus.
白须公鱼
I don't know what this fish call in English so I googled it.
Not sure whether this is correct or wrong. :p
This fish tastes so fresh and delectable.
Yum Yum~



Close up.
Aww~ I feel hungry by just looking at this picture.
Gosh. I will not blog about food anymore when I am hungry.


Another dishes.
Butter shrimp.
奶油虾
This prawn dishes tastes much more better than the previous one.
I like it.

Salted egg crab.
Nicole's favourite but not mine. Phew~
I found it troublesome for me to remove all those shells.
Hmm...
I wasn't a big fans of crab.


 Home Made Tofu
招牌豆腐
You can try it next time if you come to Yew Kei. :D



My driver, Lulu.
We played with the food after we finish eating.
I started it first. Ahaha.
Lulu was showing off her masterpiece. =.=
She finished eating the whole fish and left with the fishbone.

Our bill.
So cheap and out of our expectations.
:D
We shall go there often.

Lastly, end this post with picture of me and my babe.
We are FULL and......
...ready to go home.
Peace. :D


Comments

Popular Posts