Penang tripsssss

Hooray.
Finally our trip successfully organized and this was a really awesome Penang trip.
I love all my babies more after this trip.
p/s: Although I already deeply in love with them before that :D

Warning: This is a super duper long post. :) 



In the morning, around 9 something, we started our journey.




Pupu drove his daddy's car to fetch us.
He never speed more than 110km/h for the whole journey.
Safe :D



Three of us who sat Pupu's car.
There are five girls of us but Nicole and Jacqueline sat Yik Hoe's car.
So bad we can't have self-loving session together in the same car.
Lulu refused to take more pictures with us because she dislike her "mushroom " hairstyle. 
Add caption

Me. :D
 Wore a simple black-tee that day plus short pants and slippers.
Relax and casual attire is a must in Penang Island which surrounded by beach and seaside.
Right?



Yeah.
Reached Penang after two hours drive.
Our first stop is Kek Lok Si.
Our lunch is the famous laksa.
Yum yum :p

Laksa.



My babe Nicole.

Kek Lok Si. :D



A colourful mini wishing "tree".
Or wishing "plant" ?
Haha.

Kek Lok Si temple.



The nice view from Kek Lok Si.



We took pictures everywhere. :p
I love all the kisses from her.

Sunglasses are lovessssss.

Girls.

Twinsy.


Ji muiz.
Including the muscular boy in Pink. :p
Excluding the dirty trash bin. Aha.


With the pretty girl Jac.
I love her pink shade so muchieee.


Wind wheels with a ladybug on it.
Blow Blow Blow~~
Please.......
Bring a smile to all the passer-by.
Bring good fortune and good health to me. :D



Nicole and Lulu baby.
Still in Kek Lok Si. :p



Sugar and Nic baby.
The same pink tone tee made me feel like they looked like couples.
( If Sugar read this, I think he will scowl. I bet he did. :p )



The beautiful Lulu.
She hang my handbag on her neck when I was in toilet. =.=
Yet, look pretty. ;)


Pupu... Ooops, I mean my our pupu with twinsy.
Say cheese~
The sunlight was warm.


The frog fountain.
Oh no...Should be The pity frog fountain.
Why pity?
Because Lulu told me this frog was once an immortal but because It did something wrong...
The Jade Emperor punished it by changed it to a statue.
I need to clarify that... All of these just Lulu's imagination. :p


The professional photographer. :D




The Sor Por. Haha. :p

Awww~ Enjoying the air-conditioner.
At first all of us surrounded her and laughed at her.
But then
..............................................................
....................................................
................................................
.....................................
.............
........
...
.


We all stand in front of the air-cond and took pictures together. :p
I think that's why we are in the same gang. Aha.


The "couples".
Pink & Pink. :D

The " Kitty ". :p
We were waiting for the inclined lift to go up and have a look of the Bronze Guan Yin statue.

Yet, not forgot to take pictures.
We tried not to waste even one second. ;)

Nicole with our tickets.
Only RM3 ticket price per person.


The cute graphic of the ticket.
You can straightly imagine how the inclined lift look like if you never been there. 

The track.
Look more or less the same as Roller Coaster's track.
It takes less than 5 minutes to travel either directions.
The view.
We girls again.
xoxo.

The huge Kuan Yin statue.




Nicole. Take one.

Nicole. Take two.

Nicole. Take three. >.<
Why my G-12 baby flooded with her pictures?
I have no idea. lol



Happy Bunny Year 2011.




Sunglasses shoot. 

Group picture. :D

Then, we went an old style kopitiam to have our desserts.
According to the boys, this place have the most famous and delicious Cendol in Penang.

Ta dang~~~
Cendol was served.
However, sad to say that this Cendol gave no surprise for we girls.
Exclude those boys.
I still think that Cendol in Ipoh is much much much more better. :p


Fried Kuey Teow.
Yum yum. :D

Then, we checked in our hotel rooms.
We stayed in Bayview Hotel, Penang.

While waiting for the boys to settle those stuffs in Lobby....


Jac jac.


Twinsy.


Dew which form on plant leaves.
I randomly took this pictcha and I like it so much.
Share it with you guys and girls. :D


Our bed.
Can you imagine how we squeeze on this bed at night?
There are five of us.
=.=

Cheese~


View from our room.


The two sha por. LOL


Sha por number three :D

Our bag pack.
Actually our room not consider messy.
Agree?


Our bathroom. :D


I gotta post this because I love Lulu's pose. :p


The lonely girl with a bottle of Whiskey.


We had a lot of fun on this bed.
We smile, we play, we laugh, we fight.
Pillow fight of course. ;)
And....

We hug, we kiss, we cry, we ask for apologize.
Huggies and kisses are to support each other when we cried.
And....
My girls know what I mean by we ask for apologize. ;)

To like and dislike the same things, that is indeed true friendship.


Baby nic.

Twinsy.


My beach attire.
Black top with colourful pants.


Jac's beach attire.

I love the sunlight.

IQ test game.
I tried to arrange that 4 wooden blocks to look exactly like picture no.80.
  

Pupu and Yik Hoe can solved it in one minute time but till now,
I still don't know the solution. =.=
My IQ really that low??


My red sunglasses be with me almost all the time.


The group picture!!
We love B.E.A.C.H.




I can felt a rush of freshness swept through my entire body when I slowly dipping my feet into the sea.
So nice!

Fresh air made all of us feel free.




I really enjoy strolling on the seaside on a very windy and wavy day with a bunch of best friends.


Me.xoxo.

Nicole craving for a boyfriend??!!
Maybe. Hmm.


candid.

Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and.....

......... impossible to forget.
I love you forever Nicole Chang.
**blush blush**


I walked around the beautiful seaside, and the golden sand covered my feet, with a warm, smooth feeling. :D
I wonder who own the pairs of hairy legs?!



Even the puppy can't stopped itself to jump into the sea.
The water is lovely. :)
 

I tried to carry Lulu and walk.
Failed :/
She said she felt insecure.

Then I tried to carry the lightest girl, my Twinsy.

Only walked for two steps I think.
>.<
That's not easy.

Well, the muscular boy tried to carry us then.
He is strong enough. lol








Pupu burried Nicole's legs.

Replica of the statue of Liberty. lol




Peace.

My nerdy look with Jac's glasses.
:p


Miss the beach.
I can still feel the waves lapping at my legs. >.<


Almost sunset.


The only picture I got before we go clubbing.
Din take any pictures in the club since we lazy to bring our camera there. lol
Enjoyed the night to the max. Wee~


With liquor and music, we danced the night away.
It's taking us higher, higher, higher off the ground... :p

Day two, we went to beach in the morning to play the water sports.
I din bring my camera so forced to copy few pictures from the net. 
We played jet ski.
Pupu and me took the ride together and I really had exhilarating experience racing through the water and jumping a few waves.  :D
I swear Pupu drove the jet ski at really high speed.
( p/s: Lulu please believe me :p )

We played parachute too.
This was my first time parachuting experience and I love the feeling so much.
Finally I can fly :)
Pupu promised me he will made a perfect landing so that we won't fall but......Sigh.
Only Sugar and my twinsy managed to do it among us.



And eight of us played banana boat together.
Not really fun. LoL.
Then, we went for our lunch.
The famous fried Kuey Teow with big prawns and mantis shrimp in it.
This small plate cost us RM9.50.
Mantis shrimp also known as pissing shrimp in case you don't understand.



We took ferry to leave Penang around 4.
Bye.

Look like giraffe. :p




Sayonara Penang.
Sayonara my besties.
Sayonara my 2D1N fun trip.

Comments

  1. i'm gonna miss u guys so much..nevertheless these memories will be in our heart and mind forever.<3 u~ besties 4ever..=)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts