Coffee break

Starbucks is a great place to spend a noon losing time with your favourite coffee in hand.
My favourite coffee?
No doubt. Is Cappuccino.
And you guess what?
Yesterday I just drank Cappuccino there with my lovely sister and just now I ordered the same drink again.
I know I am addicted to it.
Good or bad thing? I have no idea. :)




I prefer long fringes. Grow faster please. =.=



Met up with two old friends just now.
Looking forward for next outing.
So sad that my camera's batteries dead so I din take any pictures with them. :/




There are some pictures I took yesterday.




Hot Cappuccino.
Out of sudden, a very serious attempt to find the best Cappuccino in this world  M'sia. :p



Do I look pale?
Parade was so crowded yesterday and I can hardly breath.
I suspect the air-conditioners there are broken. =.=



As you can see, I bring my baby Canon G-12 to anywhere I can.

Picture took with Nikon  D-5100.
My sister's DSLR is awesome but way too heavy for me.
Can't be bother carrying it around with me or else my hands will break. :p

But still, non-stop playing with it. LOL >.<




Our tea time. :)

Lovely sis.

Me. :)
I am still waiting for my fairy tale to come. LOL

That's all for this post.
Going to watch Monte Carlo tomorrow with Joeyi. :D
p/s : Storyline is not important anymore if there is a beautiful girl in the movie. Moreover, there are three. Agree?

Have a nice day my friends.

Comments

  1. Ur sis DSLR, Nikon D3100 or D5100?Btw, Here also, I always spend in Starbucks..My card charges,mainly all from Starbucks..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. starbucks really a good place to spend time. :)
    Erm. D5100 :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts