The Wedding

♥ 13 - 6 - 2011




This is a special date for my cousin and his wife.
They held their wedding this day!!
Awww~ This is such an important event in our family and all of us get ourselves well prepared to attend his wedding. :p






In the morning of 13th of June, all of us gathered in my cousin's house to wait for them to come back from Kedah.
My cousin and his friends started their journey to Kedah at 5 in the morning to fetch the bride back to Ipoh.
My daddy is one of the driver :)





While waiting for them to reach , we took a lot of pictures. :D
Aunt look so slim in this picture.
Agree? LOL




My grandparents.
They waiting to drink their 孙媳妇茶.




Sista
Awww~ I love her jumpsuit.




Me.
Of course, I love my dress too. :p









Cousin.





Around two , the bride's car finally reached.
Can you imagine how excited are we?
I can't wait to see how pretty is the bride!!





Surprisingly, there was not a pair of bear bear as decoration in front of the bride's car but a pair of octopus.
So cute right?
The reason is because the bride love octopus so badly. :D
Sweet.





My little brother helped to open the car door of the bride's car.
I think this is kind of traditional to let a cute kid open car door for the bride and groom.





The bride and groom.






Photograph of the whole family. :)




After that, all of us went home and prepared ourselves to attend the wedding dinner at night.
We already went shopping few times just to buy a dress for this night. :p





Cousins.
Many people say both of them look alike.
Don't you think so?
Although I don't really agree with it. :p






Dang dang dang dang~
Me.
I wish I can have a V-shape face :(

Show off my new manicure.
I purposely draw this to match with my dress and to attend this dinner. Aha.
You all like it?








The bride and groom.
The man who wearing a red tie was the temporary emcee of that night.
He became the centre of attraction once he stepped into the restaurant because of his attire. =.=
I can't really describe my feeling but...... Really really really IMPRESSIVE. :p





Sisters.






Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me.
LOL.
I took tones of pictures that night but I just combine a few of them and show it here la. :p
Don't wanna hurt my readers' eyes. Aha.
How kind am I? LOL.





Joeyi.
Her yellow nails really sharp.
I told her that her fingers look like chicken's leg.
Aha.





Cousins.





Again. Cousins.





The photograph of my cousin's family.
Spot that gorgeous blue lady?
Alright I suggested her to buy this dress.
The outcome was awesome :D




My pretty mummy and the naughty kid.





The new born baby girl. :)
My cousin's children.
She is my....??
Err... I am confused about our relationship.
Okay nevermind. :p





My aunt and her husband.





Another aunt with her girl. :)




My grandparents.




Oh god! Sister busy using her chicken's leg fingers to press her iphone while waiting for food to be served.
LOL




Nick.






Me, again. :p







Awww~ I love my parents!!!



You guys and girls
.............................
.....................
.............
........
....
..
.

love my dress? xp





- Candid -





- Another candid -






Joeyi and I with the bride. :D





We girls.






Cousin and her husband.
Sweet xoxo.






Part 1






Part 2.
( same picture but back view lol )






My funny daddy.







Yeah
I love my new pair of brown colour lens.












Cheese~~




I wish to held my dream wedding too.
But so sad, at least 7 more years to wait. LOL
Bye everyone.
Sayonara!!



Comments

  1. Thank twinsy. I love it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. why dont you curl up your hair le. mwahhh. your wedding dinner rmbr invite me! ahahhahah! i wait for you invittation card! xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts