Starbucks

Last Wednesday night, me and my baby girls went Starbucks to have a drink.
Then, I found out our taste are all different.
Especially I love sweet milky and creamy coffee but Lulu prefer those bitter one. LOL 
I love caramel  

 Mocha Frappuccino which my twinsy ordered.
The cream was too much =.=
Felt like lick it as it look like kind of ice cream. :p




 Close up.
Oh my Gawd!!
How much calories hide inside this ton of sweet cream?!
Well, it is okay.
What my twinsy need the most is fats :D
She is way too slim. 




 Our little table.  




 Green tea latte which Pui Yun ordered.
At first I wish to taste a little bit of this green tea thing but after listened to Lulu's comment, somemore I am not a green tea lover, so hmmmm....
Leave it to next time. :p





This was the first drink of mine.
Why first drink?
Cause I was dilemma in choosing which coffee to order and so, Jac's boyfie helped me by customized this drink for me.
Oh well, no name for this drink.
I thought it was cool at first but then....zZzZz.
It actually tasted like antibiotic. >.<
So, I exchanged it at the counter for my second drink.




My favourite Hot Cappuccino. 
This second drink is F.0.C :)
I fall in love to Cappuccino because I drink this almost everyday when I was in Italy.
For sure, Italy's Cappuccino tasted better. 



The staffs supposed to draw a heart shape on top of the coffee but instead of heart, I think this looked like a crab.
Agree?
No wonder they kept laughing when they served this coffee to our table. =.=
Can I have mickey mouse on top next time? 
*winks winks*



 Lulu's hot mocha.
She said she will be loyal to Mocha and will not changed anymore. LOL





My pale look.


Twinsy Roarxx. 




If you guys and girls feel like this post missed out something, don't worry I will point it out for you.
You will never feel disappointed if you are looking for Jac's best friend.
Her water bottle. LOL
She bring it everywhere. :p


Jac Jac. 



Lulu.



Why twinsy showed that face? lol




Pui Yun.



We girls. 
Credit to the photographer Jasper. 



Anyway this pretty night did not end in a pretty way.
I got insomnia that night because of the large cup of Cappuccino.
I can't fall asleep at all.
:( 


Comments

  1. OMG whts with tht picture? my constipated look XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always look sweet even with that constipated look :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg..i love this post..everybody looks great in the only group photo..XOXO =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. Agree jac jac. Everybody look great. Haha. But jasper is not included. How sad. :p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts