Shopping trip :D

A short update to keep my bloggie alive. :)
Gotta warn you that this post full of pictures which I took on my way to KL and when I was there.
Read at your own risk. ;)




Peace.
Feel so fresh early in the morning. :D
Outfit of the day.
Blossom orange top from Mango and bottom from Cotton-on. 





Lovely sista. 






I wonder why my lil brother so good at posing. =.=
Although the outcome is not that good.Hmm...




I want a natural straight hairs so badly.
Mine just look so unnatural after I straightened it. :/
Hope it will look better after some time.





Audi car road show in Pavilion.
I always prefer black. 




My lovely parents.


After shop for few hours, we had our lunch in our old place.
p/s: Never change. :p

龙的传人





My all time favourite 小笼包
I can finish the whole plate by my own. :p




Her all time favourite. =.=
ZzzzZ... She can spend her whole day in this shop with the companion of those monkeys.
Idk why.




Starving.
Waiting for my food to be served. >.<





Baba and Mama.
They hold hands and do shopping almost all the time. 
Sweet sweet love. ♥ ♥





Oh well, this was the picture I took in Roxy's fitting room.
I love this dress.
In fact it fit me so great as well but at the same time I fall in love to a Roxy bag.
I can't have both as I know I should spend my money wisely and I already bought a lot of things so...
I brought my bag home and said goodbye to this dress. >.<
How sad.
Anyway I know I can find a better one.
( p/s : consoling myself :p )




Then, we had a drink in DOME before we leave.



Fish and chips which my brother ordered.
Tasted great. :D




My cappuccino.
I am addicted to this. ♥ ♥




Tiramisu to die for.
Try it. You will definitely like it.




Hot chocolate with marshmallows.
Such a perfect match.
I am sure you knew that they taste awesome when put together. ;)



Black coffee.


After this meal, we started our journey back to Ipoh.
That's all for my short blog entry.
I am officially broke now. >.<
Pavilion-shop-till-drop mission end. ;)


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts